《FIRST DAY》

THE NEXT DAY:

Jimin and Yoongi woke up and did their routine. Then they both were walking,
Yoongi: at 9 am be ready to go to the office with me. You are going to be my P. A *cold*
Jimin: I am sorry umm... Can I call you hyung? *nervous*
Yoongi: it's ok you can. But why are you sorry? *cold*
Jimin: I can't work in your office.
Yoongi: why can't you? I will be willing to pay. No need to worry.
Jimin: thank you hyung but actually, I don't want money but still, I can't work for you.
Yoongi: can I ask you why?
Jimin: I am already working in a company and it might be a betrayal if I work for you. I don't want to leave that office. I am sorry.
Yoongi thoughts: actually what Hoseok said is correct. He is thoughtful. He is an angel but I will not be able to give him a chance because I am didn't move on from Hoseok.
Yoongi is only acting this way to Jimin. He is more angry and cold toward his parents because of Hoseok's and his wedding.
Yoongi: it's ok. Can you probably give the name of your company which you are working in? (actually, he thought Jimin is just a worker.)
Jimin: FLIERS. (It's his least yet famous company after Yoongi's company and also if Yoongi is dropping him then he can be ok as he was having works in that office.)
Yoongi: oh. ok.
They went to eat. While eating:
Yoongi: I heard that you are doing other part-time jobs. What are they?
Jimin: yeah because I don't like to be so free by taking my dad's money so I work in a library and a Mall. Then I am having my mother's café. So I am having easy for my school payment.
Yoongi: hobi didn't say me his mother had a café. Is it new?
Jimin: oh it's his mom. I am his kinda stepbrother. My mother had a good relationship with his parents.
Yoongi: oh ok.
Then unexpectedly Yoongi's parents came.
Jimin: oh aunty you came?
Yoongi: mom, dad why did you come this early? *rude*
Dad: why can't I come?
Mom: Jimin, don't call us like that. You can call us mom and dad.
Mom: ok mom.
Yoongi: we are going.*cold*
Dad: why is Jimin coming? He doesn't have school right?
Jimin: I am working in an office so I have to go there.
Mom: oh. ok
Dad: we can get together one day so we can get to know each other a lot.
Than yoonmin went to the car and Yoongi dropped Jimin but something made him shocked.

YOONGI'S POV
I was dropping Jimin at his office and some of his colleagues, I guess, saw him and started bowing followed by everyone while he was entering. He just shared his head like giving a nod. I think he has some kind of secrets. Then I went to my office.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Then at night, they freshened up and had their dinner. They both went to sleep in each other's rooms. At the time of midnight, Jimin got a call for his mission. He had two missions tonight and one should be done early as possible but the other one can be started at dawn.
He had two trusted people, his best friends, Seokjin(23) and his husband Namjoon(21). They both are the only ones who know everything about Jimin.
He then called Namjoon
OTP between Namjoon and Jimin

Jimin: hey hyung.
Namjoon: yah jiminaah *sleepy voice*
Jimin: we have 2 missions. Come and pick me. I will send you the location.
Namjoon: oh did you change your house?
Jimin: no it's a big story. *hung up*

Then Jimin dressed up and wrote a note on the table because he knew it would take long enough. Then he went with Namjoon and Seokjin.

YOONGI'S POV:
It was almost 5 am I wanted to drink some water so I went downstairs to drink. While coming to my room I saw Jimin's door was opened. So I just wanted to make sure he is fine. I went to his bedroom but he wasn't there. I searched almost the whole house then I again went to his room and I noticed a note.

Hey hyung,
Good morning, I wanted to go somewhere urgently so I went.

Yoongi's thoughts: this boy is mysterious. He may have gone a long time ago and it's not even sunrise. Aish. I will ask him tomorrow.

JIMIN'S POV:

I told my hyungs about our marriage. They said he will fall for me. I don't want to get hopes. Even though it was love at first sight it's not a problem. I should try to make him fall. If he doesn't fall for me I can understand because it might be hard for him to trust anyone anymore.