《CONCERT》

*edited*

Today Jimin has a concert so he woke up earlier than Yoongi. He then practiced a lot than when it was around 10: 00 he woke up Yoongi. Today Yoongi didn't go to the office as he was tired. They both saw the rumors and were laughing. He went upstairs to wake up Yoongi.
Jimin: yoonie!!! *he hovered onto Yoongi's chest.*
Yoongi: one more minute Minnie...* he whines and pouted*
Jimin: don't tell me you forgot what day it is.
Yoongi: I forgot what is it? * he teased*
Jimin: you really forgot?
Yoongi: yes I forgot. What was it? *whining*
Jimin: then I am not talking to you.
Yoongi: I am sorry. I just wanted to tease you. Please..pretty please? I know it's your concert.
Jimin ignored him and went downstairs. He really likes to see Yoongi whining and being clingy so he thought of teasing back.
He called Yoongi to eat.
Jimin: Yoonie!!! Are you coming to eat food?
Yoongi: I am coming!!!
He came and sat on the countertop.
Yoongi: Minnie?
Jimin ignored.
Yoongi: please...I am sorry...
Jimin ignored.
Yoongi: I have to say something.
Jimin: say it. *cold*
Yoongi: I know I had to say it before but now I will say. I am a rapper. I will become official tomorrow only.
Jimin: really? *excited*
Yoongi only nodded but Jimin jumped onto Yoongi's lap and hugged him. Yoongi hugged back fastly as he didn't want him to fall.
Yoongi: you are not angry?
Jimin: why will I be? If you become official we can collaborate. But why didn't you say to me before?
Yoongi: it was because I stopped rapping a long time ago but started after you came.
Jimin: why did you stop?
Yoongi: when I joined the school for the first time I used to get bullied but then I got a friend he also used to get bullied the same like that but we used to stay together and protect each other. We promised each other that we will never get separated but...
Jimin: what happened then?
Yoongi: I left him. One day when we were coming from school some people came and bet us but he fainted. He was in a coma for a long time but when he woke up his memory was lost. I was looking after him when he was in a coma but my parents had to move so I couldn't do anything. I just got to know that he had two other friends from childhood itself so I told them to take care of him. We both even thought of marrying each other because we thought marrying we will always be together but I left him. *teared up*
Jimin: we will find him. What's his name? *hugs him*
Yoongi: I don't know. It was a promise that we will say our name at our wedding. We used to call each other nicknames. *hugs back* it was because of him I started to play piano and rap and he used to sing as a vocal for me in a lot of programs. We were called school sweethearts. After I left him, I didn't rap until now. He had an angelic voice like yours. I don't know why but I have a feeling that it was you.
Jimin: me?
Yoongi: yes. Maybe because after you came into my life only I started to be as happy as I was with him. Even your singing sounds similar.
Then after some time, they got ready to go to the concert. They hoped in the car.
Jimin: hyung can I reveal our relationship?
Yoongi: it's your wish. I don't have a problem.
Then they reached the concert after 15 minutes.