《LIE》

*edited*

The next day Hoseok went to Yoongi's office but didn't know Jimin was there. Yoongi and Jimin knew it will happen so they planned something.

FLASHBACK
Yesterday night.
Yoongi: baby do you think Hoseok will simply sit if we do that?
Jimin: I don't think so.
Yoongi: I am going to say that I was using him.
Jimin: what?
Yoongi: it is because I don't want him to spoil our relationship.
Jimin: are you sure? It's a lie, right? it might hurt you, right?
Yoongi: I need to do I can't make myself sad every time. I also have feelings.
Jimin: it's ok. I will support you.
FLASHBACK ENDS.

IN YOONGI'S CABIN. (before Hoseok came.)
Jimin: are you sure?
Yoongi: yes. Maybe he will come here now.
Jimin: why?
Yoongi: because if there is something problem with me and him then he will come here today.
*After 15 minutes*
Yoongi went to the washroom. No one in the company knew about Jimin except Sehun. Even they didn't saw him coming because they both came early in the morning.
*Knock knock*
Jimin: come in.
Staff: *bow* sir someon- *looks up* who are you?
Jimin: your boss-in-law.
Staff: he is not married. I am his girlfriend.
Jimin: oh really?
Staff: yes now get out.
Jimin: well let him come.
She had got a cup of coffee with her. She poured it on his face. That was when Yoongi came.
Yoongi: what is the sound here.
Staff: sir, someone sat here saying he is your husband.
She smirked because she thought he would get angry. But Yoongi sees Jimin burning.
Yoongi: baby? What happened?
He cooled Jimin's face. The Staff was surprised to hear the tone of voice he used.
Staff: I just poured hot coffee on his face.
Yoongi: HOW DARE YOU DO SUCH THINGS TO MY HUSBAND? *shouted angrily*
Staff: I thought he was lying.
Yoongi: you are fired.
Staff: sir. I am sorry. Please.
Yoongi: now go or you will go to hell.
Another staff came.
Staff2: sir someone is impatiently waiting for you.
Yoongi: sent him.
Hoseok came in.
Yoongi: what are you doing here?
Hoseok: to take you back.
Yoongi: but I was never yours.
Hoseok: you were my boyfriend.
Yoongi: sorry to say, but it was all an act.
Hoseok: act?
Yoongi: an act to get Jimin.
Hoseok: what?
Yoongi: he was my schoolmate before he came to this school. From that day onwards I was in love with him but didn't get a chance. Now I got it and I used it.
Hoseok: it was all an act?
Yoongi: yes. Why does it matter to you?
Hoseok: I have fallen for you. And you say it's all an act?
Yoongi: I can't help. Sorry. MOVE ON.
Hoseok: how can you say as if nothing happened? *teared up*
Yoongi: we haven't done anything sexually so it doesn't matter. And that's what you said to me when you left. So MOVE ON. DON'T ENTER INTO MY LIFE.*shouted angrily*
He said harshly the words MOVE ON.
Hoseok left the office with a broken heart. He knew he can't do anything because he was the one who caused it.

Yoongi and Jimin went to their parents' house. It has been more than 2 months since he talked to them nicely.
Yoongi: mom. Dad. We are home. *happily*
Mom: what special thing happened?
Dad seems like someone is in a good mood.
Yoongi: mom, the dad, meet my boyfriend soon to be real husband, Park Jimin.
Jimin blushes while Yoongi smiles widely.
Everyone started their dinner while eating their dinner. They told all the stories that happened within the 3 months. They were happy for the couple and blessed them. At the same time felt guilty for his mother and brother as they misjudge them.
They enjoyed that family time together happily. Jimin was a lot more than happy. It looks like he already got his family back. It was the most beautiful part of his life.

That night was happier for all of them. Now they are in the bed.
Yoongi: baby?
Jimin: mm.
Yoongi: I love you *pecks his lips*
Jimin: I love you more. *also pecks his lips*
Suddenly Jimin hovers on Yoongi.
Jimin: why are you so cute?
Yoongi: you are cuter.
Jimin: awww. Cutie... I love you so much.
Yoongi: I love you more...
Then they started making out. Yoongi changes their position. Now Yoongi is on top. After their long make-out session they both asleep in each other's arms.

 After their long make-out session they both asleep in each other's arms

The next day Yoongi saw Jimin was still sleeping.
Yoongi: what are you doing to me, angel?
He then showered Jimin's face with lots of kisses which caused him to wake up.
They both did their morning routine. And Jimin made breakfast while Yoongi back hugging him. They are their breakfast. Jimin had to go somewhere so he excused himself. While after sometimes Yoongi also had to go. He helped Jimin by cleaning the house as he knew Jimin would be tired.