CHAPTER 22: The Sealing Jutsu

Both boys lunged at each other in amazing ferocity, "lightning style: quick shudder!" Boruto yelled as Vilson coated his kunai with black lightning. "Lightning style: black shot"

Their fists collided, but before it could do damage; Boruto jumped back. "Wimpy much, Uzumaki?" Vilson ridiculed, sneering at the blondie. Sarada felt herself roll her eyes, Boruto was just being smart and trying to avoid damage, not being 'wimpy'...

"Say what you want dattebasa" Boruto smirked, "by the end, we'll see who's still standing!" He put his two fingers on both hands, one horizontally and the other vertically, the shadow clone Jutsu? Two more of himself appeared beside the real Boruto, and for a second, she thought she saw him flinch in pain, but he looked perfectly fine by the next, so she let it pass.

"Oh?" Vilson raised an eyebrow, "your shadow clone tricks again? I've seen through those multiple times already" he put his arm forward, "try resisting this! My own special Jutsu!"

Both the clones beside Boruto concentrated wind on their palms. No way... was he going to do his infamous lethal Boruto stream? So long since she'd seen it!

"Lightning style: Rasengan" the real Boruto stretched his arm and a lightning chakra ball began forming. His handsome face was set tight of emotions, and even in the distance, it looked like gears were turning in his head.

Vilson's eyes widened manically as he cried, "lightning style—"

Boruto simultaneously jumped and placed his feet mid-air on the wind palms of his shadow clones, "Lethal—" he flew forward and only a streak, of his Rasengan's lightning could be seen. 'He really is the yellow flash's grandson' Sarada thought as her mouth widened in surprise at his swiftness.

"Black jet flash!" Vilson shouted as his lightning Jutsu torrented evenly in speed toward Boruto. All her friends gasped, excluding Mitsuki's, whose face had been fixed in a frown for a few minutes now.

Shikadai stood up.

After the lightning Rasengan and the black flash had clashed, the whole area became bright, and for a second, Sarada thought it had suddenly become morning.

A strong wave of chakra and lightning radiated from the centre, pushing the rest of them back slightly before all the light faded.

Vilson could be seen on his knees, with a bloody cheek, and Boruto on his back, with a bleeding— hand? And— he was crying!?

Sarada rushed forward as everyone else followed her, even Vilson jumped over to his opponent, looking extremely worried, "did I hurt him? I seriously thought he could handle—"

"Please keep quiet for a second" Mitsuki interrupted, pointing at Boruto's arm, where the karma, after year, was glowing blue once again.

Boruto began screaming as tears escaped his eyes, his expression looked so pained, Sarada couldn't help as a tear made its way down her cheek too. Think Sarada! Think! What can you do right now to ease his pain?

To make things worse, Vilson was panicking, "did I do it!?" "Was it my fault!?"

Cho-Cho tried calming him, "no, it's his karma seal, it wasn't your fault, relax... we need to give him an emergency medication Sarada!"

Everyone looked at her expectantly, and she couldn't blame them. She was the only medical ninja here after all. But what was she supposed to do now? She couldn't even take in his sounds of pain, it was killing her as well, so she decided to shut him out.

Before she could, however, Boruto's eyes widened, "Otsutsuki Momoshiki?" he asked before beginning to thrash in suffering.

Sarada felt a few more tears leave her as Mitsuki carried Boruto with the help of Shikadai, she couldn't handle seeing her happy Boruto in this state..."let's take him to the— isn't the hospital nearby?" Inojin suggested, "there must be someplace near!"