CHAPTER 29: Another consciousness

In Boro's snow facility.

The Kara

Eida had been waiting for almost an hour or a two for everyone to gather for the meeting now. All six of the Kara members had gone to fulfil their own missions. It had been an hour since, and nobody had returned yet, so she decided to see what Kawaki and Boruto were up to.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "my dear boys... I'm dying to meet you both..." seeing them the way she did was totally different from in real life.

Eida saw her Boruto with Uchiha Sasuke, and she knew she ought to be extra careful around him, after all, he had once possessed powers of the sage of six paths, who was an Otsutsuki.

Boruto made hand seals as he ran toward the Uchiha, who stood composed, and with his eyes closed. Her blonde 'could become lover' put two folded fingers under his mouth, and inhaled deeply. "Wind Style: partial destruction Jutsu!" he expelled a strong wind through his mouth toward the Uchiha, who opened his eyes just as the Jutsu reached him.

Boruto fell to the ground as his Jutsu disappeared, he struggled, clutching his head, before bringing his Jōgan out and sitting up, sighing. Eida realized she hadn't had much of a time to admire his beauty now since she'd been so fixated on Kawaki for a while. Boruto looked breathtakingly handsome now; he had grown so remarkably from a cute boy to a beautiful teenager.

"It seems you haven't practised Genjutsu sudden countering," Sasuke said, expressionless (Eida hated guys like that, think so high and mighty of themselves...) Wow, her Boruto looked so hot as he wiped his face sweat off and stood up.

"With all the things that've happened... no" Boruto's flicked his Jōgan off and stared at Sasuke. "How did you put me in a Genjutsu? I don't remember looking into your eyes at all"

"hn. Your focus wasn't entirely fixed on my legs either." Uchiha Sasuke leaned on the tree behind him and closed his eyes, "listen Boruto, you have excellent Genjutsu resistance, one that could almost even rival Sakura's... but as I noticed lately. You haven't been the most confident on anything you do"

"I-I am confident--"

"Don't lie, you're still thinking about what Toneri said, aren't you?" Boruto shut his eyes and threw his head back. Eida wished she could see what he was thinking, for he looked so amazing and sad at the moment.

"Eida, Eida!" her eyes fluttered open and she saw Code shaking her. He pulled back as she sat straight again, "were you sleeping?"

"Wha—No, I wasn't" she sighed as he stared at her in concern. "So, you're the only one who's back?" Eida looked around the meeting room and realized.

"Yeah, I guessed they would have returned by now... anyway—" Code sat next to her and crossed his legs, "—I went to Konohagakure and—"

"—declared war. Yes, I saw" Eida said, twisting a strand of her own hair in her fingers. Why wouldn't anyone bring her interesting news? She was getting tired of peering into everything... maybe she could stop?

"Hmm, you see everything... so, what do you think?" Code raised an eyebrow, "you think it was wise?"

"I do" she replied, "besides, if we declare it openly; they will prepare themselves and the fight will be much more interesting to watch, don't you think?" she could already see what the Hokage was planning, but she decided to let them do it as if she'd never seen or heard about it.

"What is the leaf shinobi doing now?" he asked, frowning. "Are they gearing up for the fight?"

"I don't know," she said, meeting his eyes bravely.