|chapter 5|a spark of jealousy|

He came closer to them but didn't let the boys see him. He wanted to make sure that it wasn't just a random couple hanging out.

It wasn't. The Hufflepuff boy was Cedric Diggory and the Gryffindor boy was his best mate Lee Jordan.

Something in him clicked when he realized that the boys were cuddling. He felt mad and... Jealous?

'Why am feeling jealous of Cedric? Is it because of how close is he holding Lee? I shouldn't worry that much about them... It's Lee's life and he can be with whoever he wants to..? Of course, he does! I'm acting like a possessive friend... Or a boyfriend?'

His own thoughts were confusing him. ' I am falling in love, aren't I? And not with a random girl, but with his best friend?!'

He didn't know what to do about his feelings. He'll need to think about them later, now he needs to get Lee to the bed safely.

He knew Cedric wasn't doing anything to Lee, but Fred couldn't help but feel irritated. He needed to separate them. He wanted some distance between the two, so he stepped from the shadows.

" Hello there, Cedric. I came here to take Lee to his bed. Now if you excuse me. " - Fred reached for Lee but Cedric just secured his grip around Lee more.

Fred looked at Cedric with anger burning in his eyes, while Cedric's showed calmness.

" I can carry him too, it's no big deal " - Cedric sharply said. Fred gritted his teeth.

" You aren't even from Gryffindor. You can't come to our room. Now give him to me. " - Fred wanted to punch Cedric, but he didn't.

Once he saw, that Cedric's hand loosened up, he quickly, but carefully picked Lee up and took him out of Hufflepuff's grasp. Cedric was surprised. It was visible, that he became irritated.

" Goodbye " - Fred dropped and turned away.

He walked out of the library and after a lot of corridors he reached their common room. It was quiet, everyone was asleep. Some people slept on the floor, some in their beds.

He went up to their dorm and saw George sleeping and cuddling Angelina Johnson.

Fred carefully put Lee in his bed, tucked him in, and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Then went to his own bed. He laid on the back and relaxed. ' This day was great ' he thought. ' Minus Diggory ' - he frowned.

.

The next morning Fred was awoken by some weight on his stomach. The boy slowly opened his eyes to be greeted with umber brown, luminous eyes.

" Mornin', Fred. " - Lee said and grinned with a beaming smile. - " You should dress up quickly, cause we'll be going to the great hall. "

" Okay, thanks, Lee. " - Fred thanked. Then he looked in their position. Lee was sitting on his stomach with one leg on each of Fred's sides. If he would sit up he would be able to kiss Lee.

But Lee got himself off Fred before the Weasley could. 'Would have I kissed him?' Fred thought. ' I think I'm going crazy. '

He went to dress up, still thinking about Lee... and the missed opportunity..? The thoughts about Lee's lips were haunting him. ' I wonder how soft are they? What does he taste like? ' were his main ones.

" Hey, bro, you okay? " - George asked, noticing that Fred hasn't said anything all morning after thanking Lee for waking him up.

" Yeah, why? "