|chapter 10|i like you|

TW. racist comment/s

All of the boys shot up from their beds when Kenneth Towler yelled:
" Wake up motherfuckers! "

And then he choking-laughed, noticing their terrified faces.

" Morning " - the twins sarchasticly said.

" Put on your pretty dresses, dear princesses. Hagsmeade is today. " - Kenneth sang and the boys slowly got up, showered and started dressing.

They threw on simple muggle clothing with thick garnet red coats that have a warming spell on them, since it's always snowing in there.

Lee was looking for his Gryffindor scarf, that seemed to disappear so often nowadays. He was starting to feel like a specific Ravenclaw girl Luna Lovegood, when she loses her stuff.

After searching for fifteen minutes he gave up and arose with a sigh.

' Oh well, no scarf for me then. ' - he thought and put on black knee high boots with fur on the inside.

When the twins and Kenneth got ready, George dragged Fred and Lee out. He was suddenly exited to go to Hogsmeade. Kenneth followed them behind and  was going to Hogsmeade with Alicia Spinnet.

They walked out of the school to Hogsmeade together.

But once the six people were in Hogsmeade, they chose to go different ways, with the agreement to meet each other in three broomsticks, unless they met sooner. Leaving Angelina with George, Kenneth with Alice and Lee with Fred.

The three groups were happy with the parting. George's girlfriend dragged the poor guy to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop and Kenneth with Alicia followed. Meanwhile, the other two boys decided to buy some sweets and goodies from Honeydukes.

Fred chose to be a gentleman and opened the door to let Lee pass through. The boy happily smiled and right after he was inside he heard Fred mutter: 'nice ass'.

" Oh, shut it, freckles! " - Lee flushed hardly as Fred chuckled, then grinned and added:
" I only said the truth, dear. No need to be shy. "

Lee groaned to hide his embarrassment and went to the chocolate frogs. Fred followed closely behind, giggling.

They both picked two chocolate frogs and some other goodies. Fred got a sugar quill for Lee.

After paying, the boys walked around a little bit, eating their sweets. They walked near the woods, where you could see only one or two passing wizards.

Lee coughed and Fred gave him a concerned look. Then the twin noticed the missing scarf on Lee's neck.

" Where is your scarf? " - he worried asked and slowed his steps.

" Couldn't find it. " - Lee said shortly, but truly, while looking back at Fred.

" It's cold. " - Fred states.

" I'm okay. " - the Quidditch commentator assures and they both fall into a quicker walking pace.

Then another cough interrupted the silent walk.

Both boys slowed their steps and finally looked at each other.

Fred sighed and took of his scarf. Lee shook his head, but the redhead ignored it and wrapped it around Lee's neck. Then Fred saw chocolate on the corner of Lee's lips and chuckled. The boy looked so cutely at him with a hint of confusion.

" What is it? " - Lee crooked his head a little bit.

Fred pointed near his own lips, showing the place Lee had chocolate on.