3

JUNGKOOK's POV:

I sat there on bed, holding my chest and breathing heavily.

"What was that? I didn't want to do that-" I tried to explain myself. I drank a glass of water which was there on my table. I went to living room to lock the door and my eyes fell on a phone. It was mine, I smiled and left to change my clothes.

It was 9 PM, I ordered my dinner and took out my laptop to finish my work. I grabbed my phone and opened my gallery to check some files. But my fingers stopped working as I spotted something familiar there.

"Her pics?" I clicked on the girl's picture with whom I accidentally exchanged my phone.

"Cute", I paused for a second after saying this

"Cute", I paused for a second after saying this. "No jungkook! It was an accident and why did she take picture from my phone? Huh this brat" But Unknowingly a smile plastered on my face.

"Oh my work-" I almost forgot about that, I changed the picture and looked for my documents.

After 2 hours of work, I ate my dinner and went to bed. It was my usual routine to listen to songs Before I sleep. But this time - I felt different. I couldn't imagine anything else except the pictures I saw today, I mean her lockscreen, it reminded me of my ex girlfriend.

I still remember, how she left. I never cry but that day I cried for hours and I can't forget. Her presence beside me is all that I miss, when she transferred I didn't know what to do. We dated for more than 2 years and a sudden change separated us, separated us forever.

[FLASHBACK]

Jungkook: Is it necessary to go? Please stay with me.

...: Jungkook, I need to go, I don't want but still and it's better if you forget me. We can't continue this relationship anymore.

Jungkook: [Name] even if it's emergency, why can't we just continue the Relationship? We can go for long distance too, no? Please...

...: No jungkook, just move on. I'm moving on, or say I already moved on.

Jungkook: A-already? What do you mean?

...: It was fixed that One day I'll move to Korea.

Jungkook: But you said that you'll go there after graduation. Why now?

...: It's just necessary. Go jungkook. I already deleted your number and don't try to contact me if you love me.

Jungkook: Oh- so it's like that. Just accept that you never loved me and if you loved me then you wouldn't have talked about break up.

...: Yes Jungkook, just don't annoy me.

[She left dragging her luggage towards airport]

That day I cried for hours thinking how heartless she was.