36

Its been a month since both of us started dating, everyday with him was more like a dream to me cus this was something unexpected.

"Stop scrolling through your phone and get ready"

"I know right? Keep quiet for now"

"It's your first day for office"

Yes, I graduated a week ago and now I'm a grown asS girl. I can earn finally but I'm way too lazy.

"Are you ignoring me?"

He approached me and snatched my phone,
"You can't ignore your boyfriend"

This gave me butterflies ✨

I giggled and pecked his lips, "you'll come with me right?"

"What about my office? They'll throw me out"

I made pouty face but I was mature enough to understand his responsibilities. He pecked my lips back and I hurried to my office without wasting my time anymore.

Everyone was busy now, Clara decided to run her father's business and taehyung, he was still busy with his official work along with jungkook in the same company. But he was having enough responsibilities or rather say, burden of his family. His father lost everything and his mother divorced. The only thing he could do was to help his family forgetting everything his father did.

Yoongi and Jimin decided to get their own house ready in Seoul and look forward to future.

A/N's POV

(At 11:34 AM)

-Ding Dong-

"Who's this?" Clara asked and waited for that person to respond.

"Courier Service"

She confusedly looked at closed door, "courier?"

Without asking any further questions, she unlocked the door and received the parcel.

"It's for jungkook" I read the receiver's name.

"Well, you should hand the parcel in that house, beside mine." I pointed my fingers on left at jungkook's house.

"Ma'am he isn't at home, I think. The sender told me to hand the parcel in this house."

"Um okay, thanks"

She closed the door behind her, "what must be this?"

She placed the parcel on bed table and continued the task she was doing earlier.

Time skip,

Y/N's POV

"Oh god, my boss is really the sweetest."

"Why why? What did he do?" Yoongi teasingly asked with a smirk on his face.

"What do you mean? Huh? I'm committed to the most sweetest person even if he annoys me most of the time"

"Okay, I recorded this" Jimin narrowed his eyes and showed off the recording.

"Yah!! Don't send him please"

I jumped on him, breaking 2-3 bones of his, just kidding.

Everything was going smoothly and that was really very strange for me. After finishing my fight with them, I was finally able to delete that audio.

"Oh, y/n. I forgot, there was some parcel for jungkook"

"Parcel for jungkook? "