49

Time skip, Next morning.

Y/N's POV:

"Oh doctor Eun Ae?" I was so surprised, I never expected Dr. Eun Ae to show up at my door at that hour.

"I'm sorry y/n. I didn't want to disturb you but it's important"

"Sure doctor, let's talk inside"

I offered her a seat and some snacks while she continued.

"Y/n look, I'm not keeping an eye on your boyfriend but he is suspicious."

Now I understood the reason for her sudden visit.

"Uh?" I pretended like I didn't know anything.

"Few days ago Your boyfriend visited my place with some other girl, Ariella. Do you know her? She called him her boyfriend and father of her child. If you don't trust me you can check the reports. Here. But-"

"No doctor, It's fine. I trust you. You aren't lying I know. But here, Jungkook isn't suspicious. It's Ariella. She's suspicious."

"Yes- that's what I was trying to say. She SAID and GOT jungkook with her as the father of her child but the name written in place of father is different, its Jae hyun? But wait- How do you know?"

"Oh so Jae Hyun is father. Doctor Eun Ae, Ariella had some past with jungkook and it was years ago. But he has nothing to do with her now. She got some fake edited pictures of her and my boyfriend. Later, she claimed that jungkook was the father of her child which is a complete lie."

I continued the story and shared all my problems with her in hope, if she could help us.

"Y/n, please contact me if you need help, okay? I'll come anytime with all evidences."

"Thank you so much doctor, it means a lot"

She left.

I sighed in relief, atleast Doctor was by our side.

Time skip,

It was finally time for jungkook to return back from Ara's place. I wanted to share all things with everyone who I called all of them and told them to visit my place immediately.

-Ding Dong-

-I opened the door and it was jungkook, as I expected.

"Finally you're back." I hugged him tightly, "did you miss me?"

"Is that even a question? I did ofcourse." He closed the door behind.

"I missed you too."

"I know right?"

"Is everyone at home?"

"Yes, upstairs. I called them"

"Uh why?"

"Actually something happened today-"

-Ding Dong-

-Someone knocked on the door, 'uh? Who must be that?"

Jungkook unlocked the door and damn-

There were cops and a doctor along with Ara.

Everyone rushed downstairs as soon as they heard chaos. The cops gathered around jungkook.

"Wait- what did he do?" I asked pushing one of the cops.

"Miss y/n. If you don't know, Jungkook is father of the child I'm carrying. Isn't it illegal for him to visit some random girl at this night? He sleeps with you and kiss you. Is that even fair to me?"

"Excuse me? He didn't commit any crime or did something illegal- he slept with me and kissed me cus I'm his girlfriend, his to be wife and the baby you are carrying isn't jungkook's."

"You saw those pics right?"

"Yeah and that's all edited." Jimin spoke up.

"Do you have any prove against me? No right?"

He passed the pictures to one of the cops,
"If you observe carefully, the pictures are photoshopped." He showed them all the details carefully and yes it worked.

"Also, I have chats with my professor with whom I discussed about these pictures and its clearly fake"

Jimin turned the table and exposed her very easily.

"No, you're lying ofcourse"

"You told him to prove, right? He did." Taehyung spoke up.

"But reports don't lie. Right? I've reports of my pregnancy. Doctor Si Woo, my report please."

All of a sudden I remembered what Dr. Eun Ae said, I called her immediately and told her to arrive at my place urgently.

She took the reports and showed everyone.

"Can you prove if it's real?" Yoongi asked with a smirk.

"Doctor Si Woo, please tell them"

"I was the doctor who checked Ella at first and yes Mr. Jeon was with her at the time. A doctor won't lie."

"It's lie obviously. I wasn't with her and you aren't the same doctor"

"So you think I'm lying?" Si woo said.

"Ofcourse you're Dr. Si woo. Can I see your medical Card? The same card that we doctors get."

Si woo turned back nervously seeing Dr. Eun Ae. She was really very early.

"I-" before si woo could say something, Dr. Eun Ae spoke up again.

"Please don't tell me that you got that at home, cus we doctors keep that card with us everytime, no matter what."

Si woo didn't speak anymore. She was silent.

"Oh y/n, I was passing by your way that's why I reached early and Here's my card if you want to see and reports too"

She handed the reports to cops and they observed them carefully.

"The father of Ella's Child is Jae Hyun and Y/n's child is Jungkook. Ella tried her best to fool me but it didn't work."

"Miss Ella, all evidences are against you." One of the cops said.

"No- they are lying" she said.

"I"m sorry but you're the one who's lying. You must visit our place miss ella" Cop said.

"Please call Jae hyun"

They dialled his number but it wasn't reachable. "Where is he?" They asked her.

"Probably dead somewhere"

"What do you mean?"

"Huh, he's no more. He deserved to die and I gave him what he deserved"

"WHAT?? YOU KILLED HIM??"

The cops twisted her hands at back and locked with handcuffs.

"Go easy on her please- she's still carrying a baby, don't forget" Dr. Eun Ae said.

"You know what? I'm feeling sad for that child. That baby has nothing to do with all these but still- You can't be a mother. NEVER. Please take care of her baby" I said.

The cops took Si Woo and Ella with them and I was so grateful to doctor Eun Ae.

"I'm so thankful, doctor. It happened because of you."

"Don't stress y/n, I'm happy that I was able to help you"

All of us thanked her and she left afterwards.

"Thank god, no more Ella" yoongi said and we giggled.

"But I'm sad for that baby"

-

-To Be Continued-