16

The game finally finished at around 10, they cooked their dinner afterwards and settled over chairs accordingly.They served each other very mannerly. The end of table was lit with shining eyes while having the mouth watering food  but on the other hand, the opposite end was dull with two people sitting, facing each other.

Jungkook and y/n was facing each other, both of them looked dull and unhappy and god knows why? (A/n: I mean I do know too)

"Is everything alright?" yoongi asked patting on y/n's shoulder which finally stopped y/n from daydreaming.

"Ah yes"

She responded in not so cheerful tone.

She looked up at jungkook who was sitting quietly looking at his untouched food. All other companions were bewildered and started guessing what made them look so unhappy all of a sudden.

Y/n awkwardly decided to start up a conversation which involved jungkook.

Y/n: So, jungkook and taehyung, you guys have got your office tomorrow too?

Jungkook cheekily looked at her and responded as "yes"

The younger relaxed knowing that y/n wasn't upset or angry about that thing. All of them finished their dinner talking about some random things and got off to bed.

Just like the other day,all of them positioned themselves to their sides.Taehyung was again in between Jungkook and clara, all suffocated.

-

It was midnight now and Taehyung still wasn't sleepy, he kept changing his positions as he turned towards Clara and faced her. She was pouting while sleeping.He smiled looking at her but at the same time he remembered that his dad would be here soon.

He sighed and closed his eyes to sleep but couldn't fall asleep. Like previous day, Clara took Taehyung's hand and grabbed it tightly as he chuckled and looked at her. He tried to loosen the grip but he didn't want to disturb her, so he somehow managed to sleep there.

But again, Clara turned other way still holding his hand, she slept on his arms. Taehyung didn't know what to do. He sighed and looked at her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, lightly facing her back in front of him.

But he kept thinking, if is was okay?

Time skip, next morning. Jungkook woke up rubbing his eyes as he saw taehyung and Clara so close, a mischievous smiled plastered on younger's face, he woke the older up.

Time skip, Jungkook was preparing himself as well as taehyung but the younger paused as he smelled something delicious, he stepped forward and peeked inside kitchen, he thought taehyung was cooking something. But his eyes widened as he saw y/n cooking there, THIS MORNING?

Jungkook fake coughed catching other's attention.

"Oh- you're up? Get ready, breakfast is almost done." She smiled and looked at him.

He entered the kitchen,

"Y/n-"  Jungkook was saying something but she interrupted him again.

"Where's taehyung? Is he up?" She asked looking at him still cooking.

"Mhm, he's up. Is this for us?" He asked curiously looking at the food.

"What do you think? I never wake up this early... I mean I wake up only when there's class"

Jungkook smiled and said, "such a wifey material" He giggled.