7

Y/N's POV:

While Clara was busy showing directions. I unlocked my phone and looked at the screen. I was thinking about Jae hyun. Uh! Is he really out of station? I sighed and looked outside of window.

It was already dark and late. Roads were empty so taehyung was driving in speed. He suddenly turned the car which made me fall towards jungkook. He grabbed my wrist all of a sudden. We both looked at each other's face.

Taehyung: Ahem ahem!! [Taehyung interrupted us and we backed off immediately]

Clara: All restaurants are closed already. It's couples restaurant. Only couples are allowed and we have no other option except this. Let's go.

Y/n: Wait- how can we go inside? We are not couples.

Taehyung: Oh c'mon,  they dunno us, so we can go as couples.

Clara: yeah...

-

There were guards standing in front of door. They were allowing couples to enter only.
Clara and Taehyung interlocked their arms  and moved forward. I looked at jungkook and jungkook looked  at me.

He offered me his arms to hold. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his and interlocked. He pulled me closer and entered the restaurant. It was so beautiful inside, my jaw dropped.

Why Jae hyun never took me to such a beautiful place on date?

I smiled and grabbed a table. It was table for 4. Clara and taehyung sat together and jungkook and me together. It was a single seat.

[ A/N: Singles like me can never relate 😔✋]

-

I was still holding his hand because I was so mesmerized by the decoration inside.

Clara: someone doesn't want to leave someone's hand [ She giggled and looked at me and then jungkook]

I immediately pulled my hand and moved a bit.

Taehyung: Ah- why did you tell them ugh. They were looking pretty together.

Clara: Oh no yes ! From next time I won't do. Ugh sorry... Hehe

[They giggled and I sighed]

TAEHYUNG's POV:

I was looking at menu and my eyes fell on a couple. I was facing their back. They were So touchy in public, I rolled my eyes in annoyance and focussed on menu. But I couldn't distract myself from them. They were kissing, touching each other continuously.

Taehyung: Someone stop them ugh... So touchy that I hate it. My single ass feel more single.

Y/n: uh? Who are you talking about?

Taehyung: Ugh leave them and choose something. How about this? Look.

[I offered them the menu and they chose their fav one]

After, ordering meal, I enjoyed the soft music they were playing.

Y/N's POV:

I was enjoying the soft music when my eyes fell on someone. I couldn't see the face but person's back. I tried to see the face because I thought he was someone familiar. I was about to stand up but jungkook grabbed my wrist and made me sit again.

Jungkook: Don't go anywhere y/n. It's unknown and too big plus our food will be here.

[ My eyes were stuck on that guy. He was with a girl. They went outside. I sighed and grabbed my seat again when waitress got us our order]