11

Jungkook: I-I'm busy. I'll talk to you later.

Y/n: I can see that but you know I'm feeling guilty for what I did yesterday. I'm sorry for that!! Please?

Jungkook: mmh

Y/n: uh? Say that you forgave me.

Jungkook glared at the partially without moving his head.

Y/n: uh, what's with that look?

She leaned down towards his cheeks and jungkook got startled thinking that she would kiss him or something hut instead she poker her finger in his soft right cheek.

Y/n: Cute [she giggled and peeked to see his face]

Jungkook: Yah!!

Y/n: Forgive me already please kook?

He couldn't believe his ears, she called him kook? He was so soft that he immediately pulled her into a warm hug while taehyung admired the two and left the living room.

He headed straight towards Clara's house and knocked on the door. After few seconds, she opened the door with a pretty smile on her face and greeted him.

Taehyung; How are you? [He smiled and ruffled her hairs]

Clara: (giggles) good and you?

They started their chit chat and talked about some random stuffs going around them.

Clara: uh, She isn't talking to me yet. What should I do?

Taehyung: just accept her sorry, if she apologizes.

Clara: But what if she doesn't?

Taehyung: She will.

Meanwhile with y/n and jk,

Y/n: Jungkook ah- I wanna apologize to clara. What should I do?

Jungkook: It's simple just say sorry and everything will be okay.

Y/n: what if she doesn't accept?

Jungkook: She will.

Both of the boys guaranteed the girls as if they were sharing the same braincells.

While they were busy talking, a voice yelled,
"Is something burning in there? Are you guys okay?". It was one of their neighbours. But what was the matter?

Both friends looked around in search of the owner of that voice and finally their eyes get laid where the thing was burning.

Y/n: Yah jungkook! Your food-

He immediately turned off the knob and poured cold water in the pot.

On the other hand, Y/n ran outside and apologized to neighbour while guy in return gave her an annoyed expression.

Jungkook: I- I burned the food for the 5th time today.

She sighed hearing jungkook saying in an extremely low voice, almost inaudible.

Y/n: Aish- I'll cook for you two, okay?

Jungkook: Really?

He smiled and Y/n ruffled his hairs but he paused Suddenly.

Jungkook: Wait- Why are you treating me like a baby again? Huh? I'm not a baby-

He made a pouty face and crossed his arms looking away.