15

The younger looked quite surprised as he turned back and saw y/n holding his wrist.

Jungkook: um?

Y/n: I'm angry! Why did you both left without informing me?

The other widened his eyes, he was still confused but surprised and happy at the same time.

Jungkook: Were you worried?

Y/n: Huh no,why would I be worried?

Jungkook: Stop lying, Okay? I know you were worried.

The younger giggled and positioned himself beside y/n to tickle her.

Y/n: Ahh jungkooknSksjk BAHAHAHA!! STOP.

He stopped as y/n begged but his hands were still on y/n's waist.

Y/n: uhm- do you guys have office tomorrow?

Jungkook nodded as yes while y/n made a pouty face.

Jungkook: umm I'll return early tomorrow.

Y/n: You know? It was boring all day. Nobody was there except me and Clara.

Jungkook: Aww, you were missing me?

Y/n: huh, did I say that?

He furrowed his eyebrows cutely and made a pouty face as y/n giggled. He started tickling her again and this time he didn't stop. At last both ended up laughing.

Meanwhile, yoongi was hearing them. He stood still silently behind the door just in case if jungkook hurts her. But after hearing his best friend laughing happily and cheekily he realised the boy meant something to her. Even if she's committed to some bastard, she wants jungkook around her.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I was wondering what others would be doing right now, playing some games? Laughing cheekily? And here I'm stuck in finding my documents that is  required by clients the very next day.I wanted to finish this as soon as possible so that I could go and spend some quality time with friends but badluck!! A phone call interrupted me. I noticed the caller Id,it was kinda surprising that my father called me after months. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and received-

[On Call]

Taehyung: Hello?

Dad: How are you doing son?

Taehyung: Doing something better. Anyways, what's the reason behind calling me?

Dad: oh this is how you talk with your dad?

Taehyung: It doesn't matter how I talk with you. Tell me now, I'm busy.

Dad: Son, I'll be in Korea soon.

Taehyung: No!! Why?

Dad: Like I just wanna see how you are doing there.

Taehyung: Hand your phone to mum.

Dad: No! She isn't at home.

I hung up immediately. I didn't want to let my anger ruin everything. I threw my phone somewhere and sat holding my temple.

Why him? Why him again? I don't wanna see him. I don't wanna be ruled by him. From childhood days, he always ruled us, chose violence, tortured us and now, Ik why he's coming now and this time I won't let you take things away from me.

I calmed myself before searching for my documents again and afterwards, I locked the door behind me and left.

I walked forward towards the other house beside jungkook's. I twisted the doorknob and shook-