41

"No matter what, I'll never leave you alone"

Time skip, next morning.

I didn't realise it was already late and jungkook wasn't at home. "Oh? 10 at morning" I rubbed my eyes and remembered what happened last night, I was embarrassed for some reasons but I shouldn't be.

I didn't want to be late for my office today cus I was new there and what if I get late? What would be my impression?

I took out my formal clothes and rushed towards bathroom.

-

"Damn. It's late" I said before munching on my food. But what the hell was wrong? I cooked that myself and now I don't wanna eat all of a sudden.

I still took a bite and "I feel like throwing up again" I rushed towards washroom and locked the door behind me.

"Why is this happening?" I threw up again but I just took a bite and couldn't even swallow it. My legs were trembling again, I washed my face and left the washroom immediately, grabbing a seat on couch.

I decided to call jungkook, I wanted to visit doctor the  immediately but, "he must be busy" I shrugged off my thoughts of calling him and then dialled yoongi.

"Yes kid?"

"Yoongi- please come home"

YOONGI's POV:

It was around 10:30 at morning and I was on my way to my company with Jimin but I received a call from someone. Jimin read the caller Id, "It's y/n", he accepted the call and put that on speaker cus I was the one who was driving.

"Yes kid?" I said.

"Yoongi- please come home"

Her voice was extremely low and she was trembling I guessed. Her voice cracked in between. I immediately stopped driving and waited for her to finish.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "You sound so tried"

"No- I'm not okay. Are you free? I need to visit doctor immediately."

"Yes, I'm on my way. I'm coming. Please stay there"

I hung up and drove towards her house.

-

Both of us ran towards her house and the door was unlocked, "there she is" jimin said and we approached her.

"Let's go?" I said and offered her my hands while jimin supported her back.

"What happened?" Jimin asked politely and waited for her to respond.

"I feel like throwing up everytime and I feel dizzy?" She said.

Jimin paused for a second, "uh? Throwing up? Dizzy? I think you-"

"No- keep quiet" I said. I didn't know how to react? It was early for her to be on that stage now.

I took her to nearest hospital, I didn't have any appointment cus It was so sudden but I requested the staffs to meet doctor Eun Ae.

"Come in" A voice responded when I knocked on the door.

I greeted her and made y/n sit on a chair, "I'm a little better now" she said, "but you still need to be checked up" I replied.

I told her Everything y/n was feeling like, she smiled and said, "don't worry".