'Chapter Two

°Author's POV  -Sehun

×

"Morning Mom."

Sehun's voice startled the lady who was busy in the kitchen. She turned around to smile at his only son.

"Morning," Yoona, the lady, replied. "Why are you up early?," she asked while lifting up the tray of food.

Sehun without being asked took the tray instead from his mother. "To help you. I wouldn't want to make you do all things alone," he said.

Yoona flashed a fond smile.

"But you slept late last night," she uttered, caressing his son's face gently. "You should be getting enough sleep you know," she continued.

Sehun smiled as he reached his mother's hand and held it gently.

"Mom, I'm fine," he said. "Now let's sit down, I'm hungry," he pouted.

Yoona shook her head in defeat. She knew it would probably be useless to talk these things to Sehun. She was nothing but proud of him.

He grew up with so much loves and cares from the family and turned into a decent and hardworking guy.

"Sure, call your father and I will wake Baekhyun up," the lady said.

Sehun nodded before walking out of the house to the shop located just beside his house.

"Dad," he called out when he entered the bakery. It was still early to open but his father would make sure everything was fine before.

A middle-aged man standing there with his kind smile. "I'm here," he responded.

"Let's have breakfast," Sehun said when he saw the father. He was still looking strong and tough despite his age.

Siwon nodded. "Sure but let me finish moving these first," he said, pointing at the sacks of things.

"Let me help you then," Sehun began carrying one by one together with his father and moved them.

It was kinda heavy but he was used to it as it was his everyday job.

"That's the last one," Siwon exhaled a heavy breath. "Thank you, Sehunnie," his hand reached out to ruffle the son's hair.

"Dad," he whined when he heard the nickname that was given to him being called. It was given when he was still a kid.

Siwon chuckled as he wrapped his arms around the younger's shoulder. Walking out of the bakery to their house.

When they reached inside, Yoona and the still sleepy Baekhyun were already seated at the table.

"Hmm smells really nice," Siwon said as he smiled at his wife. This was the thing Sehun loved about his parents. They were still lovely to each other.

He took his place and sighed when he turned to Baekhyun. Slowly, he got nearer and flicked the younger on his forehead.

"Aw! Hyung!"

Baekhyun yelled out of surprised and rubbed the place he was being flicked.

"Wake up you sleepyhead," he shook his head while laughing. "You are always sleepy."

Baekhyun pouted his lips. "Mom, look at Sehun Hyung," he made himself further away and sat beside Yoona.

Yoona only responded with a smile. "Sehun, stop disturbing him," she said.