'Chapter Seven

°Author's POV 

×

Kai was sighing for the recent times during these past few hours ever since he woke up this morning. He had this gloomy look on his face.

"What's wrong?," he turned to his side where his elder brother was, looking at him in concern.

He sighed once again before shaking his head. "Nothing, Hyung. I'm fine," he answered.

Chanyeol huffed. "You know you can tell me anything right? I'm always here to hear you out," he softly uttered.

One thing about Chanyeol, he was a strict brother who would scold him everytime he did wrong.

But he was the most caring brother Kai would ever had. He would constantly remind Kai that he was there for him, reminded him that he loved him.

Although not verbally, through all his actions.

Which Kai turned to him and smiled. "I know. I'm okay, you don't have to worry," he said.

The reason he was being like this was because he was called to attend the Royals meeting.

He hated anything about this. Every person would only look down on him because he was too young. Although he was already mature enough to understand everything.

But they would act like he was not one of them. Which was why he hated attending this kind of gathering.

For the sake of his responsibility as a Prince and the King's order, he had no other choice.

Luhan who was walking beside Kai, silently sighed. He knew one of reason for the Prince to act like this was because he could not meet Sehun today.

He was forced to attend which ruined his plan to sneak out again.

The guards opened the door as soon as both of the Princes reached. They eventually got inside where the room was already half occupied.

"Your Highnesses, please have your seat," Kris bowed towards them and ushered them to their own seats.

The room was attended by the high committees and important people in the Royals.

Few minutes after, the whole people in the room stood up as soon as the King entered and bowed.

Yunho took his respective seat and was followed by the people in the room afterwards.

He took a glance around the room to find someone he was looking for and as his eyes landed on him, a small smile curled on his lips.

The room was soon after filled with sounds of people discussing and talking about the current state of their country.

Kai sighed internally along the times. He felt like he was not belong here with all these people.

How he wished he could only go out of here but that would be rude for him to be doing.

He had no idea for how long he was daydreaming to himself when his name was suddenly being called and a nudge from Chanyeol.

"Prince Kai?"

Kai startled from his own thoughts as he looked around where they were all looking at him.

"Your Highness, is everything fine?," he could hear the question afterwards.

He cleared his throat to hide away. "Y-Yeah," he stuttered.

"What is your thoughts of these problems?," he could hear the question from the King.

He looked at him in stunt for a few seconds. For god sake, he was not focusing earlier so how was he supposed to be answering that?