Character Description

Leo:White Tiger: Black stripes on the arms, legs, tail, chest, and back. Black spots on his muzzle, paws, feet paws, and face.Fursonality: Shy, loud, loves to run, act, and play the violin. He loves to make friends and is single.Friends to Tris, Smokey, Lore, Kota, Crisp, and Chase.Chase:German Shepherd: black and brown fur. Brown fur around the muzzle and behind the ears, black on the base of his arms, sides, back, and top part of his legs. Brown fur on the paws, feet paws, chest, and the bottom half of his tail. Black fur on the top.Rowen SnowBearded Vulture. Black, white, and red-colored feathers with a yellow beak. They turn colors due to her mood.Fursonality- Clever and shady, always thinking about something.Name Loreli.Nickname: Lore.Personality: Pink and bubbly, sneaky, knows everything about everyone, very techy.Gender: Female.Color: lavender and sky blue.Type: WolfBest friend: ChrisName: fuménickname: smokeygender: nonbinaryspecies: Bombay catappearance: androgynous lookhead: faded sides and back with a long (shoulder length) piece of hair (can flip back and forth)build: slim build, assigned male at birthpiercings: right ear - triple w an industrial; left ear - double w cuff; septum; right eyebrowusual outfit: classic 2000's emo; flannel if they're feeling frisky; smokey eye look w dramatic wing linerpersonality: pretty chill, quiet voice, comes off as cold and uncaring yet when you're friends they become the most clueless fluff ball, street smart - not book smartName, TrisI am a part husky part mountain dogColor Ice blue and BlackI am a fighter and I like knife throwing and doing archery.I will always be there for my friends and support them in whatever they want to do or be in life.Kota: A wolf pure breed.Colors: Black and blue with a little dark green outlining his tail.Fursonality: Moody and frisky. Loves to do sports and other outdoor stuff. Married to Chris aka Crisp. Crisp: A black and purple Wolf/Husky mix. Loves to read, play violin, sing, dance, and be a part of Acappella groups around California. Married to Kota.