Chapter Five: Beginning

I put my phone down on my nightstand after watching the music video to Frozen 2. She had a good voice and I liked the first. I feel my paws tighten as a now fills my throat. After getting surgery on my vocal cords, I haven't sung and it was eating me alive. I stand and let the words slip out of my maw and I'm shocked at the voice that enters the dark and quiet room.

"Into the unknown-n-n," I repeat the sentence and add a higher note at the end. I repeat and sing in a higher note and feel my throat croak. I laugh at myself and try again. I complete the song and I lay on my bed. I hear my phone buzz and I grab my phone and see an email on my lock screen. I open the email and see a letter of acceptance for Southpaw High School. A scholarship for an academy made for every career. I open Spotify and pull up my favorites playlist, plug earbuds in my phone and ears, lay my phone down, and close my eyes. As the music slowly plays, I feel my body and mind drift into a deep sleep.

After a slow and sluggish wake-up. I walk over to the bathroom and pull a purple toothbrush from a cup. I take a tube of toothpaste and lay it on the bristles of the brush. I brush my teeth while I start a shower. I turn it to the highest temp and strip. I spit into the sink and rinse my mouth and sink before getting into the shower. As the hot water slowly runs down my body, I think of Yuri. He's body and voice. I get excited and I feel a hard-on form and I wrap my paw around my aroused dick. After a few thrusts into my paw, I stop and grab the shampoo for my hair.

"Getting off to Yuri would be wrong," I mentally say to myself as I run the shampoo into my hair. After rinsing the soap out of my hair I look down at my bulging dick. Red and throbbing. I wrap my paw around and pump slowly into my paw.

"Fuck it," I say out loud. Moan as I imagine Yuri lining his hard dick along my ass. Slowly pushing his tip-in. I mean loudly as I climax into my paw. I clean myself off and wash my fur. I turn the water off and get out. I grab a towel, fur brush, hairbrush, and a pair of clothes. White muscle shirt with jeans and White Jordan's. I brush my fur and hair. Dry my fur and get dressed. I walk into the kitchen and start the coffee machine. I pull my phone out of my pocket and see 

Yuri texted me.

Yuri: "Hey, you wanna hang out today?" I look at the text and reply.

River: "Yeah, got nothing to do. Wanna pick me up 'round 9?" I press send and grab a coffee cup. I grab the coffee mug and pour the brown liquid into the cup. After filling it mostly with coffee. I grab Almond milk and sugar. I pour the milk in and add a spoon full of sugar. Coffee isn't meant to be sweet. After sipping on the coffee, I look at the text Yuri sent.

Yuri: "Sure, on my way" I choke a bit and look at the time. 8:30. Shit. I say to myself. If you're wondering where my parents are. Dad's out being a detective in New York City and mom's dead. 

My mom's death sparked my dad to become a detective. I have a few months to myself around the house and I work a part-time job at a Brightside Newsletter. I'm the assistant to one of the most powerful women in America. Amelia clocks. I have a few days off for studying. I had a test but I barely passed. Due to not studying. I wait for Yuri and find myself growing another bonner. I wash the idea away and wait. After 20 minutes pass. I hear a knock on the front door and my ears bolt up. I walk up to the door and open it. To see Yuri standing high and tall. I see his tail swinging back and forth, fast. I feel my tail start to wag as Yuri picks me up and carries me outside. I yell as he carries me to his car.

"I forgot my coffee," I say as I laugh. He puts me down and I run inside and grab my coffee. I run back outside and see Yuri in the car. I open the passenger door and get inside.

"Ready?" Yuri asks me. I look at him and smile.

"Yeah," and with that, we left for... Well, I didn't know.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"My place. Sorry if my parents come off. Excited," he says looking at the road with a smile.

"It's okay," I say.

The girl's car stops at the end of a driveway. His car turns off and he looks at me.

"I'm sorry if this is weird," he says with a light blush spending across his cheeks. "I know it seems a little date-ish," he says as his left paw rubs the back of his neck.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm fine with meeting your parents and after a couple of weeks we've been talking and hanging out, I'm fine," I say unlocking the car door and stepping out. Yuri does the same and we meet at the front of the car.

"I am sorry," he says as blush runs on his white fur.

There's nothing to be so-" I'm cut off by Yuri's lips meeting mine. I feel his paw wrap around the back of my head and I do the same while placing a paw on his back, pulling him closer to me. The kiss continues for a few more moments before a flash kicks us apart.

"Damn flash." I hear a female voice say as I turn to see an all-white female wolf standing at the doorway.

"Hi, mom," Yuri says, blushing.

"Hi, Mrs.Clark," I say. Equally matching Yuri's blush.

"Come on in, it almost dinner time,"