Chapter Eight: Showdown in Bed

Warning! Some mild cursing and heavy smut. boyxboy. Just skip to the bottom of the page. You've been warned!

7:33, 7 hours until beating,

I watch as Chase leaves the room. I find my bearings and slowly lay on a chair. I feel tears form in my eyes. I watch as the door slowly closes and I curl up into a ball and start to cry. I sob into my knees and the tears soak my jeans. I let the sobs echo through the classroom. The echoes block the sound of the door opening and Chase walks in. He kneels as my sobs become overpowering and I drop from my chair to the floor. I feel his arms wrap around me. My sobs stop and I look over at Chase's puffy red eyes, showing that was also crying. He pulls me into a kiss. After a few seconds, we part and share a tight hug as our soft sobs fill the room.We walk through the hall with our paws wrapped around each other. I see different furs staring at us as we walk into the lobby. I see a couple of furs on a stage announcing news for the future school events.

"With multiple events coming up, we would like to announce a game, kinda," one of the teachers says as he hands the microphone to another teacher.

"We're announcing our annual sleepover. All our students will be sleeping over in the gym lobby. This game lobby. You will converse with different furs and teachers," the teachers went on and on. I won't bore you with the details but, it went well. We had a lovely talk on our drive home about our relationship and what we should be. We went to the house and started to get packed.

I grab my clothes and shove them into a small backpack along with a pillow and deodorant. I walk into the bathroom and am stripped. I turn the shower on and step in. I let the warm water run down my fur and through my hair. I feel it rush past my sheath and warm the slightly exposed tip of my dick. I run the tip with my finger. Pushing my sheath further back and exposing more of my dick. I wrap my paw around my dick and thrust it into my paw. Matching the rhythm of my pumps with my thrusts. I let a small moan escape my maw and it echoes into the house. I hear the door open and see Chase walk into the bathroom. He pulls the curtain back and sees my paw around my dick. He smiles and pulls his shirt off and hops into the shower. He gets to his knees and wraps his paw around my dick. He slowly pumps my dick and I wrap my paw around my maw. Muffling the moans. He pumps slowly before stopping and looks up. He rubs my stomach and wraps his paw around my dick again. He takes his other paw and gropes my balls and he slides my dick into his maw. He chokes but refuses to take my dick out as he sucks. He slides my dick in and out of his maw and I give up on muffling the moans. I wrap my paws around his head. Letting his hair slide between my fingers. I follow the rhythm of his head. I feel his tongue play with my dick's tip and he slides my dick out of his mouth and standing. He pulls me into a deep his. Our tongues are playing with each other as I taste myself in his mouth. We part and he turns me around. I hear a zip and his pants and underwear hit the shower floor.

"L-lube?" I whimper to Chase.

"Came prepared," Chase says as he grabs the bottle and squirts a little into his fingers. He rubs them on my ass before penetrating. He fingers me and I moan. He pulls them out and pushes his dick in. I yell a moan and slam in. He finds a rhythm and continues to slam into me. Each thrust sending loud shocks of pain through my body and loud moans through my vocal cords. After a few minutes of fucking, Chase's thrust became harder and faster. His paw wraps around my dick and starts to rub. He slams his dick hard into my ass that his knot passed my hole and I barked and he climaxed in my ass as I climaxed into Chase's paw. He pulls his knot out and I turn around.

"T-that was..." I start as Chase finishes.

"Amazing," I see Chase pull his paw up to his maw and lick my cum off his paw. He pulled me into a deep kiss, our tongues sharing my powerful and sticky climax. We get packed and head for SouthPaw High School.

Hey, another story. Sorry for the smut. This doesn't have a big part of the story so you didn't miss much. Thx for the support and keep being you.I step out of the shower and grab a towel, drying as I walked into our bedroom. I walk to a dresser and pull out a pair of pants, jeans, and a white Tee shirt. I pull the Tee shirt over my head and pull my pants on. I walk into the bathroom and see Chase drying off.

"Hey," he says as he takes a brush and starts to brush his fur.

"Hey, I think we should talk," I say as I grab my brush and start on my hair. I brush it straight and leave it as I grab Chase into the bedroom. I sit down on the bed and he does the same. I stare blankly at him as I open my maw to speak.

"What are we?" I ask looking at him.

"I don't know. I was hoping you had the answer," he says as his ears lower to his head.

"I was hoping for something more than a friendship," I say