Deal with this

omniscient

- Good evening Seokjin-ah! Thank you for coming this late, I'm sorry I couldn't meet you earlier I had a quite packed day. PD-nim said, greeting Seokjin as he entered the meeting room, where a few other people were.

- Please don't apologize, thank you for receiving me. He bowed in respect to greet all the people at the table.

- Take a seat, we'll make it quick as I have another meeting in less than 15 minutes. He said, looking at his watch.

Seokjin sat at the table and lower his head. He didn't really know why he was here in the first place but when he caught a glance of who he thought was Yang Hyuk-Moon, a well-known screenwriter, he couldn't help but smile in anticipation.

- As you noticed, Hyukmoon-nim and Junghwa-ssi are here with us as well as Jingoo-ssi, Minah-ssi and Jonghyun-ssi. PD-nim started.

- We won't beat around the bush for long as we don't have much time, we would like you to be a part of the cast for our next drama. We discussed it with the other actors and the staff as well as PD-nim, we are just waiting for your answer. We are aware you have a really tight schedule with the promotion of your new single and the preparation of your upcoming album and eventually comeback and your military enrollment. That's why we wanted to make sure you wouldn't put too much pressure on yourself, please take your time before giving us you answer, we will respect your decision no matter what it is. Hyukmoon said with a little smile as he could clearly notice the sparkles in the idol's eyes.

Seokjin was speechless, as soon as he saw the screenwriter, he knew it'd be about his acting career but he was so happy right now he couldn't find the words.

- I-I would be extremely honored to work with you, I'm looking forward to our collaboration. He said before bowing his head slightly as a thank you.

- I'm glad this turned out this way, I'll keep in touch with you. Please don't hesitate to contact us as soon as you're wanting to give us a response or if you have any question. Junghwa said, giving him her business card.

- Thank you very much, I'll contact you soon. Seokjin said, bowing again before standing up and bidding all of them goodbye.

The meeting was now over and he was about to head back to his dorm but the rain he could see pouring was quite discouraging him.

He hesitated to ask PD-nim to get him a taxi as their personal driver had finished his shift long ago. He didn't want to bother the busy man, he knew he had a long meeting right now and the dorms were only a little 20 minutes walk from Hybe building.

He sighs as he eventually notices he didn't bring his umbrella with him, nor did he think about taking a jacket or his wallet. It was pretty hot outside when he went out earlier and it still was but walking under the rain was something Seokjin doesn't really appreciate.

It wasn't that late (around 9pm) but the Hybe building was empty, except for PD-nim and the few people he currently has a meeting with.

It was already dark outside but fortunately, after a few minutes, the rain seemed to calm down, without really stopping.

Seokjin then exited the building, walking towards his dorms and enjoying the warm breeze brushing against his face. At least he wouldn't be soaked wet when he'll have reached the dorms.

Or so he thought.

The rain was pouring again, soaking through Seokjin's clothes in less than 3 seconds. He sighed heavily and started to run. Even though he was already drenched, he didn't want to stay for too long under the rain.