⚠️⚠️Make It Better⚠️⚠️

TW : this OS will contain mentions of self harm, low self esteem, suicide attempt, self hatred and pictures of blood. If you feel sensitive about these topics, do NOT read (please)! ⚠

|a f e w d a y s a g o|

omniscient

- Hobi hyung, are you okay? You should take a shower then go rest. Jimin said.

- Yeah, I'm okay, don't worry it's just a lil nosebleed.

Today was an especially busy day at Bangtans; they woke up early, (some were more sleepy than other due to staying at the dance hall, practicing until late at night), then the rap line went to the studio to write some lyrics while the others were at the recording studio. And eventually, after a twenty minutes' break at 1pm (to eat a quick lunch), a photo shoot for their upcoming album and finally, a few hours dance practice before they could head back to the dorm, completely drained.

And if Jimin was so worried about his sunshine hyung, it's mostly because he got a quite important nosebleed.

Hoseok was very hard working, usually staying up late at night to write the lyrics of his solo, waking up earlier than the others to practice a few more hours.

So he already happened to faint or have intense nosebleed when overworking himself.

Like now.

They were finally getting back to the dorm and as the eldest was unlocking the door with his keys, Hoseok's nose suddenly started bleeding.

- I'll help you, c'mon. Jimin affirmed, grabbing the eldest and bringing him to one of the two bathrooms.

He helped him wipe the blood, and waited for it to actually stop flowing before he eventually let him take a shower.

By this time, Jungkook and Yoongi had already showered so they were now in their beds while the others, were waiting for their turn.

- Hobiiiiiii! You didn't remove the blood on the floor! Namjoon whined.

- I'm sorry Joon, I'm gonna cle-

- It's okay, go to sleep I know you're tired. I'll ask Seokjin hyung to help me.

What Hoseok hasn't noticed is that it wasn't the bathroom he used.

But he was too tired to actually pay attention... He was the only one who could've done that as he was the only one who bled.

Or so he thought. 

One after the other, they showered, and went to bed.

- I'm finished Tae, hurry up so you can have some rest, we'll have to wake up early tomorrow. Seokjin said, looking at the younger's pale face.

- Okay, good night hyung. He replied blankly.