Can't Close Your Eyes?

|MMA 2019|

omniscient

Bangtan were sitting on their seats, next to each other, waiting for the performances to start and the awards to get distributed.

It has been only 7 minutes since they were there, smiling at the camera men and discussing about various topics with each other as the MC was announcing the first winners of the evening.

- [insert MC long speech]... And the winner is... BANGTAN SONYEONDAN, WHO WON THE TOP 10 AWARD!Congratulations boys!

BTS were smiling while getting to the MC, giving a little acceptance speech before heading back to their seats, adrenaline still rushing through their veins.

And this repeats again and again as they won more and more awards.

Their intense training sessions, vocal practices, exhausting and long days and nights spent on lyrics writing were totally worth it.

They were now watching some idols performing and getting their own awards before performing themselves too.

ARMY's cheers were so loud,fan chanting, encouraging them as they're giving the best of them on stage.

/t i m e s k i p/

After Bangtans' performance, a lot of others idols performed too, showing their talent.

But even though the boys couldn't take their eyes off Everglow's wonderful performance, something seemed off to Jimin.

He just couldn't tell what but he suddenly started to feel funny.

jimin

My heart was beating to the rhythm of the song but somehow, it seems like its pace quickens. I frown slightly, putting my hand on my chest, taking in deep but shaky breaths hoping that uncomfortable feeling will just go away.

And it did.

I sigh in relief and look back at the show but I got quickly interrupted by Namjoon hyung's worried tone.

- You okay there Jimin-ah? You seem a bit pale.

- I'm fine hyung, don't worry. I smiled.

He just nodded in response and we watched the stage again, focusing on EXO's powerful dance moves.

But then again, I couldn't manage to focus. My eyes were wandering everywhere, my heart starts beating at a faster pace and I quickly got nearly out of breath, clutching my head and closing my eyes to make the pain go away but it just felt like a hammer was hitting my head at the irregular pace of my beating heart.

And it hurts.

It hurts like hell.

The lights became too bright for my eyes to support and the sound was blasting loudly through my entire body to the point where I couldn't help but shake and whimper in soreness.

Eyes still tightly closed, as it seems to ease the pain in my head, I tried to reach for Jungkook, who indeed is the nearest person.

But I just couldn't, I can't reach anything to help me locate him so I just slightly open my eyes.

This was a big mistake.

The world around me starts spinning, making me feel nauseous but I still manage to reach for Jungkook's shirt, pulling it slightly to get his attention.

- Hyung, we'll talk later, look our dongsaengs TXT! He just said with a cheery voice, without even giving me a look.

- 'd-don' t feel good. I manage to slur as I could feel my body swaying from left to right.