Asthma Attack

•omniscient•

Kim Taehyung, nowadays known as V, has always had struggles breathing. He was diagnosed with asthma at the age of two but as time flew by, he grew up and his asthma seemed to dissappear.

Today, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi were on the location where they were going to film Run's MV.

The maknae line was very excited : their giggles and cheers could be heard miles away from them.

Everything was going well so far. Bangtans were getting ready for the MV and once they were dressed, got some make up on and their hair styled, they finally could start acting.

The air was cold and quite humid but it didn't stop them all to have fun before it really starts.

- Okay guys, we're filming scene one. Namjoon-ssi, come here. The director said, pointing a spot.

A few moments later, scene one was finally done. Namjoon had to start it again 4 times. But then, the next scenes seemed to go quite fast, without any problem or having to film them again.

They had filmed three running scenes and now it was the break. Taehyung had some struggles getting his breathing back but he just thought it was because he actually felt tired.

He sat next to his friends, talking and blabbering all together till their small break came to an  end.

- Okay guys, for today we'll be filming 3 more scenes. I know you're tired and it's getting late so the rest is for tomorrow. The director said.

Taehyung couldn't be as happy as now. He was so tired and he felt like someone was pinching his heart. He felt uncomfortable when he breathes too deeply so all he wanted right now was to take a bath and go to sleep.

- ACTION!

Bangtanboys started to run while the cameraman was filming. But after a while, Taehyung felt bad. Too bad to keep on running.

He was now gasping for air while the others where still running. Coughing hard, feeling like his lungs got squeezed and his heart pinched as he fell onto the soft grass.

- Taehyung-ah! Shouted Yoongi, who was the first to notice him.

They all ran up to his tense body. Taehyung was choking while trying to inhale as much air as he could.

Hoseok and Namjoon were looking for medic staff in a hurry. The other were surrounding the poor choking boy, trying to help and reassure him.

- Taetae, here, listen to me. Take deep breaths, okay?! Tried Jimin, worrying for him.

- Please, give him some space! A medic said, carrying a breathing mask in his hand.

He put it on Taehyung's nose so it could assist him breathing.

- Do you feel like it made it easier to breathe? The medic asked to Taehyung.

He nodded his head yes, sighing in relief.

- Is he okay? Asked Yoongi, as tears were ready to flow.

- Do not worry Yoongi-ssi, I think he had an asthma attack. The medic said as a response.

When he heard the words the medic had just said, Taehyung suddenly sat and put his mask down.

- But my asthma was gone years ago! He nearly screamed.

- Asthma never goes, you just had a long period of time without having any asthma attack. The doctor replied.

- Put your mask back baby.

The pet name slipped out of Yoongi's mouth so naturally. He blushed as he noticed Taehyung's rosy cheeks.

This awkward moment got interrupted by Jin, who was telling them that after they'd discussed with the medic, he told them they should come back home if Taehyung felt better.

On their way back, nobody was talking. They were just trying to calm themselves down from the stressful time they had today.

- Tae, why didn't you told us you have asthma? Namjoon started.

- I'm sorry, I didn't know I'd have an asthma attack. I mean, I haven't had any in years! Taehyung said guiltily.

-It's okay. Let's just pick an inhaler at the pharmacy and then go home to watch movies. Jin announced in a reassuring tone.

- Let's watch Iron Man pleeeeaaaassee~. Jungkook whined.

/t i m e s k i p/

It was the middle of the 3rd movie and everybody was already asleep. Everybody but Yoongi and Taehyung. Both of them didn't talk since the awkward 'baby' slipped from the older's lips.

- Hyung? You've been silent since... Since.. taehyung started.

- I'm okay, I was worried about you. He replied.

- Why?! You didn't have to. Look, I'm okay now.

- I was afraid it was worse than just an asthma attack. It seemed like you were feeling so bad and I couldn't do anything. Yoongi murmured.

Taehyung looked at his beloved hyung with concern. He looked so sad and vulnerable.

- Come on hyung, let's sleep together. The younger said as he could feel his heart beating faster.

Yoongi looked at him, smiling brightly while hurriedly standing up.

- Yaay~. The rapper chanted, running to their room.

Their hands were still connected when they arrived in their shared bedroom.

They collapsed on one of their bed, laughing but Yoongi suddenly stopped.

- You're so beautiful. He said while caressing the younger's skin.

- I think I love you hyung! Taehyung exclaimed without wanting it.

- I know. I love you too. He replied, crashing his lips on Taehyung's ones.

______________________________
Helloooowwww~ here's an other oneeeeeeee! I hope you enjoyed.

Soorrrrryyyyyy if there are too many mistakes 🙏🙏

Don't hesitate, REQUEST HERE 💜💜

Love you lots~

e d i t : im proofreading my os, im sorry if you get 4728293847 notifications for this book xd