Shadow

omniscient

As far back as he could remember, Namjoon has always been afraid of spiders.

Excessively afraid of them.

His parents first thought it was normal for a kid to have that kind of fears.

But then, Namjoon grew older and his parents became less and less understanding.

"Drop the act Namjoon, you're not a kid anymore, you're always overreacting! " They kept saying.

And Namjoon grew up, left the family cocoon to start an idol career.

He immediately told his manager about his fear after a little incident and he was brought to a doctor, who diagnosed him with severe arachnophobia.

Quickly, the other members found out and made sure there wasn't anything related to spider before they entered a room or they try to distract him when they had to go outside.

They always did their best to make sure Namjoon was comfortable, without ever complaining or mocking him.

And now, Namjoon was getting better.

He had some therapy sessions to help him live with his greatest fear and it seemed to work pretty well.

SEEMED...

He still checked the corners of the room he enters, he still shrieks when he feels like a spider web caresses his face, he still shivers brutally when he feels any insects' tiny legs tickle him and he still got a little frightened when he sees a spider or anything that ressembles to a spider. It was not as worse as before: he wasn't crying or screaming for help. But the fear was still there... And he aprehends the day it'll get triggered again.

|p r e s e n t|

- Namjoon! Get up, you're the only one who's still sleeping and the breakfast nearly ready! Jin yelled, entering their shared room in a dramatic way, making the door slam against the wall.

Namjoon woke up suddenly, startled by all the noise.

- C'mon Joonie, go take a shower and come eat with us, will you?

- Okay hyung, I'll be quick.

His eyes all blurry from sleepiness, Namjoon awkwardly waddles to the bathroom to get ready.

He entered it and carefully locked the door. Sometimes the door is hard to unlock so you have to be careful or you'll stay enclosed.

But Namjoon didn't really care, despite how many times Seokjin told him not to lock it since Taehyung once locked himself but couldn't go out. Namjoon himself had to break the door to free his friend but even after they changed the door, there's still a problem with the lock.

Now that he's inside the bathroom, he feels cold air hitting his sensitive skin. He shivers before closing the window, mumbling about how cold he is.

Lazily, he turned on the hot water while undressing and then entered the shower, placing himself under the burning water.

Steam quickly invaded the room, making the atmosphere thick.

He remains there, letting his tensed muscles relax under the hot water. He whispered in pleasure as he feels now completely awoken and full of energy, ready to start the day.

He pulled a random shampoo bottle, pouring it on the top of his head, massaging his scalp, sighing softly at the feeling.

From the scent, he could tell it was Jungkook's shampoo, he's the only one who has a coconut scented one.