It's Okay To Cry

|1 0 / 0 9 / 1 8|
jungkook

London, what a beautiful place.

I woke up on a sunny day. Today will be perfect, I know it.

It's our first time performing in Europe, I want it to be wonderful for European ARMY's.

I'm so impatient, tonight will be our first concert in this huge stadium, I really hope I'll please all the ARMY's, I've trained so hard on the choreographies!

A smile is painted all over my face. It was 10am and we have half of the day off, till we do the checkup and rehearsal before the concert.

We'll have to be at the stadium at 2:30pm, this leaves me enough time to practice a little more.

I got up from my bed and started stretching before going to the shower.

Then I stripped my clothes off and entered the Italian shower, letting my stretched muscles ease up at the contact of hot water.

I warm my voice, without going too hard on it since I don't want my throat to feel itchy, scratchy nor do I want my voice to crack.

Then I start to sing a little, not too loud, just enough for my shampoo bottles and myself to hear.

I close my eyes, focusing on my voice as I wash my hair delicately.

And without noticing, I just get louder and louder.

I can feel my heart beating in my chest and shivers running down my spine as I am in my element.

I just love singing.

But then a knock on the door and my hyung's voice interrupt me.

- Kookie-ah, you sing very well but it's been nearly an hour you've been in there. Namjoon hyung said.

I could guess he has a smile on his face just by the way his voice sounded.

I smile and reply that I'll be out soon.

I quickly grabbed my towel to start drying myself then I tie it around my waist and run to our shared hotel room's wardrobe to get dressed while hyung is entering the bathroom.

I quickly get dressed then go to Tae and Jin hyung's shared room, as we had to join in there before having breakfast at the hotel restaurant.

I knocked three times and waited for them to open the door as it couldn't be opened from the outside if you didn't have the electronic key.

- You're ready? Jin hyung is taking a shower and I was about to get dressed, here, come in.

- Thanks.

- Did you sleep well?

I tried not to look at Taehyung hyung while he was getting changed but it was a bit complicated since I prefer looking at the people I'm talking to.

I was way more focused on the fact I shouldn't look at Taetae rather than really listening when he was talking.

- Hey there, Kook you're not listening!

- Sorry hyung I-

Oh god.

The worst mistake of my life.

I was now facing my half naked hyung who had water droplets going down his lightly tanned chest.

I think my brain turned off, all I can feel is my face burning.

- Kookie, you okay ? You seem feverish, did you get sick or something? Kookie?!

-U-uumh y-yeah I mean no. I mean yeah I'm fine. I manage to stutter.