Breathe

omniscient

Lately, Hoseok got a lot of calls and texts from what he thinks is a sasaeng.

In 7 years of his idol life, he hardly ever experienced contacts with sasaengs.

Maybe because he was extremely careful?

Anyway.

They were still in Riyadh, in Saudi Arabia, having given their last concert abroad before returning to Korea the next day.

He kept getting texts from that sasaeng, them saying that they knew each of his movements and will be there at the airport tomorrow, waiting for him to kiss them tenderly before going on a walk together.

It was creepy.

Hoseok didn't really know how to react, he did get a lot of fans that say things like that but they know it won't ever happen, don't they?

Hoseok grew worried.

What if it was true?

What if they had bad intentions?

That night he didn't sleep.

He spent the night talking about it with Seokjin to get some comfort but it wasn't enough for him to fall asleep.

Even though his body was overly tired and in need of some rest, each time he closed his eyes, he jolts back awake, looking for the elder.

...

|4 : 4 9 a m|

He still couldn't sleep.

Tears were slowly making their way down his cheeks as he grew excessively tired and frustrated.

Before his sobs could wake his hyung up, he exited his room and went in the suite's kitchen.

He nearly screamed as he catched a glimpse of a dark silhouette, sitting on one of the high stools near the bar with its back facing the scared rapper.

He sucked in a breath, nearly choking and, just at that moment, his phone lit up, a text from that sasaeng fan popping up his lockscreen.

His eyes grew wider as the silhouette slowly turned to the source of the light and-

- Hoseok hyung, you aren't sleeping yet? It's very early y'know?

It was Taehyung's low, deep voice.

It was him..

Not a sasaeng or whatever.

It was just Taehyung.

Without realizing it, Hoseok broke down into tears as his cotton-like legs couldn't carry him anymore from both tiredness and relief.

- Oh my God, hyung, you okay ? Of course not, why did I even ask?! Taehyung said as he suddenly let go of his Nintendo Switch, Mario Kart theme still playing in the background.

He crouched down next to his hyung, hugging him and comforting as much as he possibly could.

And after a few long minutes, the rapper finally calmed down a little.

- What is it hyung? What's the matter?

- A s-sasaeng keeps texting and calling me, no matter how many times I blocked their number, they don't care at all! They said we'll meet at the airport and have a walk together... What if they kidnap me? He said, his voice going lower and lower.

- Hyung, everything is going to be alright, I'll make sure to tell Namjoon hyung so he can deal with it with the staff. I'll stay by your side in the plane if you want... And when we'll be back to Korea, we'll change your phone number, okay? Everything is going to be alright.