s e q u e l

⭒❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃⭒

⭒❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃⭒

Summary

It has been two years since Kennedy Castle lost her mother. It had been two years since Kennedy had been truly happy. Kennedy has kept out anyone that had been close to her. Her family, her friends. Now, Kennedy has to band together with the fellow students to protect the Salvatore Boarding School against a nasty villain. Along the way, she will discover who she truly is as well as find out that one of her childhood friends makes her heart skip every time Kennedy sees her.

⭒❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃⭒

⭒❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃⭒

First Chapter Sneak Peek

2028
Mystic Falls, Virginia

"This is your third time in here this week," Alaric Saltzman hummed after Kennedy had plopped down in the chair opposite of him.

"Are you saying that you don't enjoy our little meetings, Dr. Saltzman?" Kennedy asked in a little pout as she picked at her chipped green nail polish. "My feelings are hurt."

Alaric sighed after she gave him sass. "Mr. Williams told me you've failed another examination and Emma mentioned that you skipped your last session. We wouldn't be having these little meetings if you went to your lessons and went to your sessions with Emma."

Kennedy rolled her eyes at her headmaster. "Why don't you just get to my punishment and let's avoid a play by play?"

"I think your father should hear about all of this," Dr. Saltzman expressed.

"Go ahead. Then maybe he will pull me out of this school," Kennedy mumbled under her breath.

"I won't call your father if you go see Emma today," Dr. Saltzman announced to the young girl.

"I don't need therapy," Kennedy huffed with a loud sigh. She didn't want to talk about her problems, especially with the school's counselor.

Alaric placed his arms on the desk in front of him. "Kennedy, your mother died two years ago and I don't see you with any friends. I don't even see you around Hope anymore or Josie and Lizzie. I think talking to Emma would do you good. You can't keep everything bottled up.

"And I want you to team up with the twins for the tour guides from now on."

"You're joking," Kennedy deadpanned as she crossed her arms.

"Afraid I'm not," the headmaster responded. "Maybe this will be motivation to get your grades back up."

⭒❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃⭒

⭒❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃⭒

The first chapter of Reckless is published. Make sure to check it out if you're interested in reading all about Kennedy and her journey.