Part 13

I'm currently walking around the waiting room I am in, I know I am confident in my skills but I'm concerned Todoroki might be better,

As I'm walking around the door flies open, and bakugo walks in I just stare at him in absolute confusion,

"Um hey bakugo"

He looks at me like he has something he wants to say,

"Hey you need, you better not lose against that icy-hot bastard ok"

I'm shocked is bakugo actually wanting me to win, this doesn't sound like him at all,

"Im going to do my best and try to win thank you bakugo"

He just nods and leaves the room, I smile to myself I can do this. If I just strategise correctly o can be Todoroki.

After a few minutes it's finally time for my fight with Todoroki, I am still nervous but bakugo's words repeat themselves in my head in a way I'm going to win for him.

I walk into the arena and I see Todoroki has a serious, determined look on his face I guess he's just as serious as I am. The most important thing to me right now is that I make dad proud show him I can use his quirk to my what abilities.

The fight begins and Todoroki immediately uses his ice, I roll and dodge out of the way, I have to get close to him to catch him in my scarf.

He goes to use his ice again but I erase his quirk, the hard part is getting some good hits in while keeping his quirk erased, I run up to him at full speed and kick my leg out which hits him in the stomach, I then decide to jump back as my eyes are getting dry.

I try to get some distance but he's already using his ice I'm running and jumping all over the arena trying to stay away from the ice.

I again erase his quirk and run up to him but he dodges my attack and hits me instead, I take notice how he is only using one side and that he has ice forming on his body.

I try to get up quickly but I'm still a bit winded from that hit, I have to be careful and smart about this, what would my father use if he was in my position. I think for about a millisecond before I realised Todoroki's ice is coming my way.

I yet again am running until I use my scarf and tangle him up, he tries to freeze my scarf but I use it to throw him, I was aiming to get him out of the arena's boundary lines but my strength isn't that great for his size.

He looks even more dedicated before I know it I am caught in his ice but it wasn't like a small amount of ice, he had made a huge mountain of ice which nearly hit people in the audience.

I have lost, midnight looks at me I can tell she was silently rooting for me,

"Seiki can you move?"

She asks me I mentally roll my eyes,

"No obviously"

"Then that means shoto Todoroki has won Thai round"

Todoroki walks up to me And puts his hand on my shoulder and starts to unfreeze me,

"Sorry about that I was a bit mad and went too far"

He says to me,

"It's alright, good match though I hope you do well in the next fight"

He cracks a small smile as the steam from the melting ice surrounds us.

Once I am unfrozen I head to the the area where my father is with uncle mic,

"H-hey dad"

I say a tad bit sad he and uncle mic look up at me, though my dad is still covered in bandages I can tell he is giving me a sympathy look.

"Hey kiddo you did great and I couldn't be more prouder"

My dad says as I give him a hug with some tears rolling down my eyes,

"Hey eraser head junior you did your best and your uncle mic is so proud of you too"

I smile and go to join my fellow classmates in the stands, I see bakugo who makes eye contact with me but he quickly looks away.

I sit down with deku and see the next fight is momo and tokoyami, I hope momo does well.

I'm still quite disappointed in myself, but I can still cheer on my classmates, and hope that after the festival ends I'll still get an agency to go to for an internship.

I'm trying to get a few chapter updates in, I'm kinda experimenting with my writing a bit to see how the story flows with more character interactions like with Seiki and her father as well as more bakugo interactions, the idea of this chapter did kinda come from ArsonistOfficial and thewalkingdeadfan24 (thank you you two)
hope you enjoyed reading