Explanations

Hi you guys!

I'm writing this to tell you guys what's currently going on with me and my fucked up life. As well as tell you guys that I'm going to do a Q&A if you guys want me to.

For a little background on me to help you guys understand, I was bullied at school my whole childhood. The bullying only stopped when I got in high school (a lot like a certain Izuku Midoriya). I don't have many close friends. I basically only have the friends I made throughout the years while figure skating, I made myself 3 very close friends in high school and I have my dad's high school friends kids and my childhood friend. Throughout my life, I've been to at least 12 funerals which is most likely what fucked my brain up big time seeing as the first one I've been to I was 5 years old. I've even had a funeral on my 16th birthday (aka March 30th). The only things that have helped me to cope with all of the losses were skating, playing music and listening to music. Now I also have anime.

I am currently in college. I was a nursing student which means that I was extra busy thanks to this lovely virus that has taken over. I dropped out of Nursing because of a couple reasons. 1. I'm deaf completely on only one side. I can't hear shit out of my left ear since birth. The stethoscope wasn't really my bestie. 2. I was diagnosed with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) when I was in first grade and I was told by my teacher (when I was at the hospital) that she didn't know how to manage a student with ADD. And 3. I was literally having mental breakdowns after every day. After 2 weeks of mental breakdowns which consisted of crying myself to sleep and always being unsure of my self to the point where it was unhealthy for me. So yeah that sucked.

After finally dropping out I went to my family doctor for a check up like I do every year. We changed my ADD meds for a stronger dose. I have always had side effects with my ADD meds but they literally are the only ones that I can take in the multiple medications existant because we've tried them all when I was younger. Thing is the 2 side effects I have are the lowered hunger and insomnia. I started not sleeping for days on end and well I was forcing myself to eat. Yeah it sounds like I have an eating disorder but I love my food way too much for that to be the case.

I than decided along with my parents that it would be a good idea to get my ADD evaluated once again to see if anything had changed over the years. I have seen psychologists for a long time for anxiety management and when I was younger it was mainly for behavioural management (which I'm kind of embarrassed about but oh well). I'm currently waiting for my neuropsychology results but I'm pretty sure that there's always been something else other than my ADD. I just have that gut feeling.

I also tend to have a low blood pressure but now it's being a problem. I almost faint at least once a day. Well more like when most of the time when I have to stand up and I do so too fast. This is a real pain because I almost fainted at work. I do surveillance at my aunts preschool. I can't just be playing around with the kids and suddenly faint because I was getting up from a squatting position too fast. Just how pathetic can I get.

I'm trying to work on this story every time I can so I can update it as fast as possible for you but I'm going to need you guys to be patient because I feel like shit as of right now and well as you guys can probably tell by what I'm going through (the stuff I wrote) my fight's not about to be over. I'm overwhelmed by school, even though I only have 2 classes, because it's all online and online school isn't for me.

So yeah that's what's going on and that's also why I'm so slow at updating the story. For the Q&A you guys can ask me whatever you want.

Love you guys!!!