Chapter 3: Trost's fall Pt. 1

(Year 850)

(Y/N)'s PoV
It's been 5 years already since Shiganshina's fall. Again, we leaving for another expedition. I asked Levi if I could go see my little bro and the newbies since I saw some cadets seeing us off for the expedition. He told me that I could during the time that we had to prepare before leaving.

I also spotted some of the graduates I wonder who finished first this time around. I just hope that nothing happened to my adorable little brother. He should be around 14 years old now. Oh Maria! It's just been so long since I saw my adorable little brother. Once I left to look for Eren, I just saw Hanji wiggling her eyebrows at Levi in a way teasing him about something. I know that he's got a soft spot for me for some odd reason. Oh well, I better get to looking for my baby brother!

I was getting tired of just looking around for Eren by myself. Thanks to my short ass. It's quite a workout to look for someone when you're my height! So I went to a graduate and asked him if he knew Eren by any chance. The guy looked at me as if I was insane for looking specifically for him. I ended up asking the guy once again and he told me that he would bring me to him. While we were walking around I asked the horse faced guy his name which he told me was Jean. He then asked me why I wanted to see Eren and I told Jean that I simply wanted to see him since it had been so long since we had seen each other. After that he stopped questioning me since we had gotten to where my brother was.

He was with some of the other cadets walking around Trost looking at the Scouts. Before I could go up to him, I saw Hannes walk up to him so, I let Eren teach that drunkard a lesson. When I got up to Hannes, Eren, Mikasa and Armin, I surprised them by telling Hannes that he was wrong about what he was going on about the training camps. When Eren saw me, he jumped on me which I had anticipated due to not seeing each other for quite some time and us being the only blood related family left, we kind of got really close after what happened with our mom and dad. The thing I didn't see coming was to also be hugged by Mikasa which I hugged in return.

Author's PoV
Since the other graduates weren't all that used to see Eren and Mikasa acting like some random kids. Well it was the first time that they ever saw Mikasa act like a normal person instead of the emotionless freak she was known as in the training camp. They were just confused about who that short woman was to have such an impact on both of their comrades. They were even more confused once they saw her jacket and realised that she was a Scout.

Eren's PoV
When I heard (Y/N)'s voice behind me I turned around and jumped on her because I was happy that she at least came to see us before she left for the expedition. I saw that everyone was looking at us, but I don't give a fuck as of the moment. The important thing right now is that my sister is here with me and my friends and that we can finally spend some time together before she leaves. It's been so long, three years to be precise. I just wanted to stay like we were but I know that I have to tell the others who she is. They just witnessed Mikasa acting like a girl her age should be after all. This sight can't be seen everyday.

I just grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and left the group of confused comrades and walked around town to talk with my sister. Some time later, we saw Captain Levi come over towards us. I just froze since I wasn't expecting to see him so I just saluted while my sister laughed at my reaction and I guess I wasn't the only one who had that reaction since she looked at Armin and Mikasa that were also walking with us. The captain just looked at us with a questioning look since we were saluting for some odd reason but went with it.

(Y/N) just told us to not to be so stiff and to relax. I wonder who she is to him to have the audacity to laugh at his reaction to us saluting him and freezing on the spot and not having any problems afterwards with the said captain. She then asked him why he came here and he answered her that he came to walk around with her since Hanji dared to go in his office and wreck it if he didn't. Oh well, I'm not going to question it, but it would be nice to know our future captain before hand.

Levi's PoV
We were preparing our stuff for the expedition when Four eyes dared me to go with (Y/N) unless I wanted my office to be a mess. I told her that if I ever found out that she trashed my office she would be a goner and I left to look for (Y/N). It didn't bother me to go with her as much as I would have to be with her little brother. I mean, when she told me about him, she did say that they both have the same attitude. He's probably more of a brat than she could ever be. For some reason, (Y/N)'s not a brat to me since she doesn't really act like one.

After a while of searching around town, I finally found her with her brother and two other people, I saw that the three cadets froze and saluted. Well I can at least say that Shadis beat them up a little during their training. After laughing her ass off at the situation, she told the brats to calm the fuck down and then asked me why I was there and I told her that Shitty glasses dared to wreck my office if I didn't go with them. She looked at me and just said that Hanji was plain a crazy ass banshee for ever even wanting to go and make in a mess in my office to which I agreed with her on the fact that Four eyes is definitely crazy.

All five of us were walking around town and all that was happening was that (Y/N) was literally getting questioned by her little brother and his friends. At one point, I looked at the time on the big ass clock tower in the middle of town and just grabbed (Y/N)'s hand telling her we need to go back to our horses so we can be done with the expedition already. Before we left, she told me that she had to say bye to her brother and friends, and I ended up waiting after her. I saw her giving her brother a kiss on his forehead before coming my way so we could leave for the expedition.

(Y/N)'s PoV
After leaving Eren, I had a very bad gut feeling about something. I don't know why or what the bad feeling was about which was making me crazy. I didn't want to tell Levi about it because I didn't want to bother him with my stupid gut feelings.

Later, I saw some garrison soldier searching for Erwin. For some reason, this made my gut feeling worst than it was way before. When the soldier came towards me, he asked me to relay a message to the commander. I told him to just tell me what the message was so I could relay it ASAP. That's also when learned that I should have trusted my gut feeling because it was right. The Colossal Titan had appeared and kicked a giant ass hole into the wall just like it did 5 years ago in Shiganshina. I then told the soldier to go back to the wall before he gets killed.

I decided that the best course of actions would be to tell Levi first to tell him where I would be going and than go straight to Erwin and tell him that Trost district is now compromised by the Colossal Titan.