Chapter 4: Trost's fall Pt. 2

(Y/N)'s PoV
After telling Levi the message that Trost district was no more, I was on my way to Erwin. While I was on my way to Erwin, I was starting to have a panic attack because I knew that my little brother was over there along with his Mikasa and Armin. I was also worrying about him since sure, he wants to join us, the Survey Corps, and sure he's already seen what those assholes, the titans, can do, but I still don't want him to get eaten by one of those fuckers that also took our mom away.

Once I got to Erwin, he was quite confused to see me since my squad is quite far back in the formation. I then told him that I was here because of a message coming from a garrison soldier coming from Trost. That's when he got a little more interested as to what my message was about. When I told him that Trost was now compromised because of a certain ass of a titan, he just turned around and saw that I was also having a panic attack due to knowing that my brother was also back there most likely fighting to help the citizens escape to wall Rose. He then told me to go back with the rest of my team and tell them that the mission was over and that we were all going back at Trost to help with titans that had invaded the city.

Levi's PoV
When I heard about Trost being no more, I immediately thought about how to try to calm (Y/N) down since I knew that when she would get back with us, she would be a fucking panicking mess. Her having a breakdown outside of the walls was not what we needed at all. I knew that she was going to tell Erwin since she told me that the soldier told her to.

After a while, I saw her coming back our way. She was crying and shaking. Most likely thinking about her brother and hoping that he would still be alive. She then proceeded to tell us that we were all retreating back to Trost to give the other soldiers a helping hand. I was kind of glad that Erwin took this decision.

Once we got back to the wall, Erwin told (Y/N) and I to scale up the wall and report what was going on since we were greeted with a sealed hole. Let's just say that the second (Y/N) saw her little brother passed out in blondie's arms, she went straight to him and just held him in her arms crying. The young black-haired girl was about to go after the two incoming titans but fortunately for them I gave them a helping hand and went ahead and killed both titans. After killing off the titans, I stood on the head of the one I had just killed and asked them to tell me what the hell was going on.

(Y/N)'s PoV
Once Erwin told me that I and Levi were to go and see what was happening on the other side, I went as fast as possible. I was, for the first time in a long ass time, afraid that I had lost my only blood relative left. So, I when saw that Armin was holding onto my brother who looked like he was passed out. I felt as if the weight that was on my shoulders was just lifted by magic. I was just so relieved to see he was still alive and well. I just held Eren in my arms and, for the first time in forever, I just fell on the ground crying out of pure happiness.

***Time Skip***

After this whole ordeal, the MP's took Eren away, not after me telling them that if they would dare to touch a hair on him they would definitely not live to see another day. Even Levi had to restrain me since I really didn't want my precious little brother to be trapped behind bars for something he didn't even do, which is him being a monster. Let's just say that those asses took him away just because THEY were afraid that he would turn into a titan and go on a killing spree. At least that was their reason for taking him away from me which just made my blood boil.

Levi's PoV
For the love of Maria! I just don't know why (Y/N) is so persistent on wanting to torture the MP's. I won't lie I still want to give those assholes a piece of my mind for all the shit they gave me back when I was in the Underground. I still can't see how she had problems with those idiots sure she absolutely hates it when anyone talks badly about her family, even if it's a deceased family member. I heard one of the things that those bastards told her about her brother and I understand her reaction since I too wanted to beat the shit out of that MP's face. He straight up told her that her little brother was an untrustworthy person just because of his newly found titan powers or in their words, "He cannot be trusted. He could turn into a titan at any given moment and kill a bunch of innocent people." I mean, that soldier couldn't have been more stupid by telling her that he couldn't be trusted at all. I saw that her blood was boiling and that she was about to blow up, curtesy of that stupid son of bitch of a military police soldier.

I literally had to drag her back to base since she was about to beat that MP's face in. I wouldn't blame her I would actually have let her beat him up if it wasn't for Erwin telling me to keep her out of trouble. Once we got back at HQ, I told her that when we were going to be aloud to visit him, since he was in those stupid MP's custody until Premiere Zachary would finally decide with who he would be going with, that I was going to bring her along with Erwin and I so she could see him before his trial.