Chapter 6: The Trial

(Y/N)'s PoV
I was on my way to get Eren out of his cell with Haji and Mike. I could hear the MP's that were guarding him telling him that he wouldn't get anything and calling him a monster. I was quite mad at the fact they were calling a mere 14-year-old little boy a freaking monster while they unknowingly are the monsters by calling him names and treating him like shit. Mike noticed my change in character and just told me to calm down and that at the end of the trial I could go after their throats. He knows not to speak of my brother like he's a pile of shit. Hanji was just way too happy to meet the titan-shifter as she called him. When she finally got to Eren's cell, she just ran at the bars scaring the living shit out of him. She then stated to do the usual thing: asking a bunch of questions to know more about how he's doing. She finally ended up asking Eren to cooperate and put the shackles on for her.

We then started walking towards the room where the trial will happen, I saw that Eren was kind of getting uncomfortable when Mike was sniffing him, so I just went closer to him to comfort him a little bit before his trial. He just went closer towards me by instinct since I'm family. Once we arrived in front of the room's door, Hanji just told him that we all put our faith in him right before pushing him in through the doors. I looked at him in a way telling him that everything will be fine.

Erwin told me that I was to be placed with him and Levi. I was heading right there when I noticed a mop of blond hair and a mop of black hair. "So, they brought both Mikasa and Amin into this shit" I thought. Once I got there, I noticed that both of the kids were to be standing right by my side. Well that's a relief for them but I knew that part of the reason why Erwin decided to put me there was so I could hold them back if they wanted to go straight to Eren once Levi start his beating.

During the trial:

The premiere gave Dock the first speaking right. He was speaking as if my little brother wasn't a human but rather like he was an object that could be disposed of when he was done with what he needed to do. I was just getting pissed with how Commander Nile Dock wanted to use Eren as a test subject and that once the experiments were done the Military Police were to dispose of him.

Now, premiere Zachary gave the Erwin the right to speak after the wall cultist started to object on everything that Nile Dock had mentioned. It would be an understatement to say that I hate them although I do know that they gained popularity after wall Maria fell. Erwin then started to say that the scout regiment would let Eren join the ranks as a full member of the scouts and that we would use his amazing ability to retake wall Maria. When Erwin finished saying his statement, that's when all of the questioning began. I decided to block everything out. That was until I heard Levi telling the merchants to shut up in his own way: "squealing louder won't help your case pig". I had to stifle a laugh while he continued to insult the said merchant.

After all the insults that were said between the wall cultist and the merchant, Zachary told them to keep the bickering for later. He then asked Eren that as a soldier, he had made a pledge to help humanity. To which Eren said that he did. Zachary then asked him if he, Eren, would gladly help humanity by controlling his titan ability which he once again answered by saying that he would. That's also when premiere Zachary mentioned that when Eren was in titan form, he made an attempt to crush Mikasa. When I looked at her, she looked pissed at the garrison member who had made the report on Trost. Zachary then proceded to ask her if that statement was true which she answered that it was. That's when all hell broke loose because everyone was accusing her of also being a titan. They also mentioned that both Eren and Mikasa killed three grown man in self-defence because she had been kidnaped. That's when I got in the picture. I was so pissed that they, mostly the MP's, were accusing my adoptive little sister of being a titan that I just protected her by yelling at them to shut up if they didn't want me to slit their thoats right then and there. That's also when Nile Dock mentioned that I was Eren's biological older sister which also put me in the bunch of accusations of being a titan. I just looked at him in a way that was telling him to watch his men because he probably won't have any by tomorrow morning just because of the way that he was treating my only family left. You can whatever you want about me but if you start talking about my family, you better watch your mouth. I just hope that he got the message and that it got through his thick skull. Not too long later, Eren started yelling that maybe he was a titan but we, Mikasa and I, weren't. He started rambling about different things until he said that if they were too scared of killing titans, then they should leave it to him and the scouts.

That's when Levi went to Eren and started to beat the living shit out of him. I had to help Armin hold Mikasa back while Commander Eyebrows had to do the same to me when Levi wouldn't stop kicking Eren in the face. Some time later, Levi mentioned that when Eren was in titan form, he was able to kill a good number of titans before running out of energy. He then stated that what was making Eren one of the worst enemies if he were to go berserk once again, was his intelligence. With that said, he then stated that no matter what would happen, he would be able to take Eren down no problem. He than also stated that if by any means necessary, I could also help Eren out with his anger management.

***Time Skip to the end of the Trial***

(Y/N)'s PoV
We finally had Eren's custody that was only if we came back from a recon mission proving that he's on humanity's side and not one of these monsters. I'm so happy he's finally going to be with me at all times since he's under observation in Levi's squad. We are currently in a smaller room inside of the courthouse. I was sitting beside Eren while Hanji's going crazy because she collected my brother's tooth that Levi knocked out when he was beating the living shit out of him! Speaking of captain, he went too far. He knocked out a tooth and Eren was barely recognizable after that! I'll have a talk with Levi about that. I not gonna lie, I know I wasn't the only one who needed to be held back when Levi started kicking Eren's face to the ground! Mikasa was there as well! While I was busy glaring intensely at Levi, Erwin was asking Eren if he understood why Levi had to come in when he did. I'm glad that my little brother has finally reached a part of his goal.

Eren's PoV
After getting beat up that badly you'd think that I would be scared of Captain Shorty, but I understood exactly their motive. They had to do what they did in order to get my custody. Well, Mikasa's going to be happy that my sister's there to protect me at least. I'm under observation to see if I can control my titan form. The thing is, I was placed in Levi's squad, with my sister. I also know that if I do anything wrong, they, excepted for my sister, will definitely have no problem in slicing me up. That was not how I though I was going to end up joining the scouts, but hey I finally got to join them! The first part of my goal is checked. Now, I only need to kill off every last titan in my sight and prove that I'm far from being like those monstrosities.

Levi's PoV
I noticed that (Y/N) was glaring at me for some reason. I guess it was because I went overboard when beating the brat up. Anyways, I had to gather up the rest of the squad to leave. We are heading to the old abandoned headquarters. Once we got on our horses, (Y/N) came up to me and started telling that she told me I could beat him up but not until I knocked a tooth out. What's done is done I can't do anything to help it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

Sorry guys I'm finally done with my finals. I'm in something called Cegep where I live. It's basically your average last high school year and your first university year but all in one school! I'm studying to be a nurse so I was kind of busy studying with my final exams online!