Chapter 5: Visiting the Cell

(Y/N)'s PoV
After quite some time after the Trost district incident, Levi finally came to tell me that him and Erwin ended up getting the permission to go see Eren but before leaving, Erwin had to tell me something. So I went to Erwin's office and he then told me that he wanted to promote me to be a corporal, to which I obviously said that I gladly would take the promotion. The thing is, he said that I would have to share a room with someone with an office since there wasn't any other rooms that had an office joined to it that were ready. Erwin told me that I would be sharing a room with Levi for some reason. He then proceeded to tell me that I couldn't be paired with Hanji because she was a section commander, not a captain. He then also told me that I would still be with Levi's squad because he wanted me to still be able to be his right-hand man in case anything were to happen. Once we got out of his office, he told me to gather my things form my room while he went and told Levi that we were going to be roomies until I get my own office.

Levi's PoV
After a while, Erwin just came into my office. I thought that he was coming to tell me that we were finally leaving to meet Eren but no he came to tell me that (Y/N) and I were going to be room mates for a while. I didn't know why so I asked him only to be told that she would now have the same rank as I do. He then also proceeded to tell me that the reason that we had to be room mates was that there are no office that are ready. He also told me that she was going to move in before we left all together to see her brother. I went to get another bed even if I already know that I sleep in my own chair. Eyebrows finally told me that she would still be in my team.

A little later, I heard someone knocking on the door. It was (Y/N) so I opened up the door since she had all of her stuff in her arms, I then showed her where she would be staying since I had gotten another bed in my room for her to sleep on. I also showed her where she should put her stuff knowing that it was only temporary, until she got her own room linked with an office. I ended up asking her to hurry up if she wanted to have as much time as she wanted to see her little brother.

***A while later***

(Y/N)'s PoV
We had finally gotten over to the cell. I saw my poor little brother, Eren, stuck behind bars being guarded by those assholes that I have a hard time holding back from handing them their asses since they basically called my brother a monster. Which he isn't. Levi had to tell them that other MP's had messed with the wrong person which happened to make them to be on my untrusted people list. Erwin looked at me in a questioning manner that told me that I had to explain to him exactly what had happened and so I explained in details since we were all waiting for Eren to wake up.

I hated seeing my brother with his hands and ankles chained up on the wall. The reason being that those pigs, the MP's, were scared that Eren would turn into a titan. I mean, all that those pigs want to do is put him through a bunch of experiments. In other words, they just want to cut him open to see how he looks inside. Well I've got news coming for you, my brother's insides are just like your because he is human.

In my eyes, Eren's titan powers are cool. They make him the person he is rather than make him a monster. As you can tell I hate it when people have the guts to talk badly of my family. I've always been like that.

My little brother had finally woken up. Sadly, the first person he saw was Erwin, then Levi and then he saw me. I was relieved to see that Eren was fine but I also saw how sad he looked. I then proceeded to ask the guy that was checking my brother's jail to open it up just for me to tell him something personal. The MP had the guts to tell me to fuck off until I told him that he probably didn't want to be on the top of my enemy list. His comrades had already put the entire MP's on my watch list. After threatening him he gave in and opened the cell only for me to give Eren a hug telling him that everything will be fine and that he would end up with me and my squad. I then told him that I was now one of the high ranked officers in the Scouts so I definitely will be there for him whenever and I for sure will not let the MP's get him.

Erwin who still hadn't realised that Eren was my younger brother was quite surprised by my behavior. Me asking the MP to open up the cell and even threatening the guy for it wasn't even a surprise to Levi so Erwin asked him to explain why I was doing this. When I finally got out was also when Levi was done explaining the situation. He then took the opportunity to ask Eren all of the questions that he wanted and Levi had suddenly gained some interest in my brother when he said that he wanted to kill every single titan that was in his way.

Levi's PoV
Eren didn't look like he had all of his head working when he woke up. It seems like he had just woke up after losing consciousness. I knew that (Y/N) was really worried for the guy they are family after all. When I saw that she was threatening the guard to open the cell Erwin asked me what was going on and why was she acting like she was. I then told him that Eren was her younger brother that she had talked about so many times before. I guess he was surprised to finally know who her brother was. When I first saw him I thought he was a whimp but I guess that after everything that happened, from their mom getting eaten alive in front him to Trost district's crisis to now waking up in cell with what looks like to be no memory of what happened, he's not that much of a whimp after all.

Once Eyebrows was done with the questions, (Y/N) told Eren that everything would be fine in the end and that she would always be there for him no matter what. I was interested in having Titan boy in my, I mean mine and (Y/N)'s team. I bet we're going to have his custody after the trial just because of her relationship with him and with her being in my team I'm pretty sure that he's going to be put in my team to be under supervision.

Erwin's PoV
I didn't know that this guy was (Y/N)'s little brother. I knew she had a baby brother that was in the cadet corps that had just graduated. I didn't know that she was that attached to the guy. I guess I know exactly in what team I should put him once we gain his custody. I started to question Eren on what he wanted to do in the near future to which he answered that he wanted to join us and kill every titan in his way. I guess his answer is quite self explanatory, so I told him to consider himself as a scout from now on.