Chapter 1: Prologue

POV FIRST PERSON

I was at home today, I was together with my younger sister Sakura Wakaba (15 years old) and Miyu Wakaba (13 years old), they are quiet girls despite their young age (In short they are not rebellious) and that is why I feel very proud of them, as an older brother I take care of them while mother and father work, I had already entered university and studied systems engineering and naval mechatronics, this is because I am a fan of weapons and naval combat, due to my strange fetishes ended up infecting my two younger sisters and when the occasion arises we play naval-themed games.

Miyu: Brother, can't we go out yet?

Me: Of course not, we are in a state of emergency, Do you remember a certain virus that circulates all over the world?

Miyu: Yes, but I want to exercise, these days I have gained 3 kilos.

Me: So what? You still look very thin, watch out for anorexia.

Miyu: Anorexia? Come on, I say I want my clothes to fit well.

Me: (Sigh) (But if she weighs almost nothing, even a wind can blow her away.)

Sakura: (whispers to me) Remember that women care about their figure, you know.

Me: (low voice) Yes, I know, but she weighs less than 70 kilos, I'm very worried.

Sakura: (Smiling) How about we play Warship Gunner?

Me: (Happy) Ohhh. I think it's a good idea.

Sakura: We haven't played it since we started with World of Warships.

Me: Yeah, it's like reliving the old days.

So I run to my room and bring the portable computer and turn it on, on the computer I have a PS2 AND PSP emulator, after turning it on I access the PS2 emulator to play Warship Gunner, the only game where you can build your own ship , It does not matter, the limit is up to you, this video game is based on the IIWW, where the weapons technology of the 21st century existed in 1939, I really liked this video game a lot when I was a child.

Sakura: Do we bet?

Me: What do you want to bet?

Sakura: Whoever cannot pass mission PAC-172 in hell mode, will go to the convenience store to buy meat to prepare for dinner.

Me: (smiles) No problem for me.

Sakura: I'll go with the aircraft carrier Akuma.

(Akuma aircraft carrier)

Me: I'll go with Shiaori

(Shiaori Battleship)

Sakura: Did you choose a battleship? Hehehe, without a doubt you will lose

Me: We'll see.

The game started, first to play is my sister, she orders the planes of her aircraft carrier to take off, she from the beginning decides to use long-distance attacks, after the F-35C and F-22 Raptor planes eliminated the enemies in turn, the game ends to give way to a short film showing a large guided missile battleship.

This battleship is the middle boss and my sister had to sink it.

Sakura: Hehehehe, that's right, come with mommy.

My sister speaks in a very tomboyish way, this enemy will undoubtedly be a pain in the ass, the problem with this boss is that it can do an instant kill, in short, no matter how thick your armor is, it can sink you in one go hit, so you should focus on dodging and attacking at the same time.

Sakura: No! No! No! No!No! No!No! No!

¡BBOOOOMMMM!

My little sister's carrier sank.

Sakura: (furious) NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I Lost!

Me: Of course you lost, the hell level is designed to be unbeatable, in short it is like fighting a god. Now it's my turn.

I took the controller and started playing, I chose my favorite battleship, which was my comrade in arms, this ship went through multiple remodels and now it is what it is, then press the button to start the mission.

Me: Sakura, what you lack is the reflexes to dodge the enemy's attacks, you rely too much on the planes for the attack and defense of your ship, you have 20 cm cannons, but they are for decoration, you also have ICBM missiles, but not you use it, remember that I built that ship, please exploit all the war power of that aircraft carrier.

Sakura: I understand, I'll do it for the next one. I am not a naval engineer.

I pay attention to the video game, while dodging, returning fire, the ship had equipped three 46cm cannons and fired the cannons, the three projectiles missed and hit the sea, for then use the cruise missiles, the missiles hit the battleship causing that lose 10% of your total HP, then switch to the 46cm cannons and kept firing, as each cannon had 5000 ammunition, I could fire without worrying about ammo, then switch to the cruise missiles and thus kept firing at the battleship while dodging , after 15 minutes of a bloody combat I was able to defeat the boss, but I ended up very exhausted.

Me: Well there you have it! An extra thin loin please!

Sakura: TCH! Damn marine otaku!

Me: I'm not affected by that insult! And if you keep this annoying I won't make curry!

Sakura Ung! Okay, I won't say anything else, Miyu come with me to the store.

My sister gives up, it is because my culinary techniques are the best, after all I was the head chef at my parents' restaurant when I was still in high school.

Miyu: (Complains) Ehhhh? I do not want.

Sakura: Our brother is going to cook Curry and the one who does not contribute anything, does not eat.

Miyu: Damn! That is a very dirty tactic! I want to eat curry, but I have things to do.

It is a very entertaining scenario to watch, my little sister Miyu tried to resist not going, but after several minutes she agrees and the two leave the house to buy the meat, at the moment I prepare the ingredients to cook, the first thing I had to do was prepare the seasoning and then use some spices and then cook it, then I turn on the stove, but something happens, the stove does not turn on.

Me: Did it break down? What is that smell?

I could feel a rather unpleasant smell in the environment, I took out my phone to call my mother to tell me what I should do, however when I turn on the phone, my conscience goes black and I don't know why.

TO BE CONTINUE.............