CHAPTER 12: Interlude.

POV SAKURA

I am sitting in the captain's chair of my ship, in that I see a gigantic flash that illuminates the horizon.

Saku: (What is that?)

Sun: we have problems! My radar detected a nuclear explosion 270km from here!

Sakura: You don't need to report it to me, I can see the flash from here, send a reconnaissance plane.

Sun: Understood.

On the runway an E-2C an early warning plane gets into take off position and the catapult helps the plane to take off and flew in the direction where the flash occurred, just in case 2 F-22 Raptors to escort the plane E-2C.

Ai: [Commander, my sonars do not detect nearby threats, everything is clean]

Saku: [Thanks for the report friend]

Ai: [What do you think caused this explosion?]

Saku: [Whatever it is, it is undoubtedly bad, if the siren already have nuclear bombs in the experimental phase, it would undoubtedly be a threat.]

Ai: [I understand, do you want me to go ahead and explore the place?]

Saku: [No need, we have an early warning plane in the sky, let the plane do its job.]

Ai: [I understand]

Sun: We have the report from the reconnaissance plane.

Saku: What does it say?

Sun: The coasts of the Philippines have been totally destroyed, the plane also detected many destroyed siren bases, it seems that someone attacked the place.

Saku: I understand, (Thoughtful) What could have happened?

Sun: We don't know. In addition, the plane has detected two ships sailing north at 20 knots, by the signature of the radar it is a battleship and a destroyer, the nationality of these ships is not known.

Saku: I understand, flank speed, let's catch up with those ships, I have a feeling that those ships are not hostile and are from my world.

Sun: (Doubtful) Why do you say so?

Saku: I don't know, it's a very strange feeling that I can't describe in words, but take it, it's a feeling of mine.

Sun: I understand.

Saku: [Ai-chan, follow me]

Ai: [Understood.]

The aircraft carrier and submarine alter course to intercept the unknown fleet.

POV FIRST PERSON

I am reviewing the inventory of supplies that my sister brought from the Philippines, without a doubt I have ended up with a vanguard base on my own account, having weapons of mass destruction is without a doubt a very OP skill, without a doubt this surpasses any average isekai protagonist, but I'm not one of that bunch, to get the ICBM missiles I had to play the most difficult levels for years until I was able to unlock the ICBM missiles with destructive power like the Tsar's bomb, in short, I know all the methods and Hidden missions of the Warship Gunner video game, due to all these years that I played it, in short, I deserve all this power precisely,not like other protagonists who earned their power because Kamisama apologized to you for having killed you or because you reincarnated with a lot of experience points to spend everything in raising all your levels without breaking a sweat.

Miyu: Oni-chan! Are you listening to me?

Me: (coming back to reality) Ah, what is it?

Miyu: I knew it! You're not listening to me!