CHAPTER 4: The Will of an Ex-Siren

POV FIRST PERSON

I am currently 30 km from the island of Australia and if I am escaping, the clouds began to turn black, a great storm was about to break out.

Me: God, I have to get out of here as quickly as possible, I don't want to get wet, I don't want to be attacked by the siren.

Aegis: {The storm for some reason is chasing us}

Me: Are you serious? What is this? Am I the USS Nimitz?

(NT: He/she who understood, understood)

Aegis: {What is the USS Nimitz?}

Me: No, nothing, I was just talking to myself. Can I force the reactors?

Aegis: {That is out of the question}

Me: So that's an absolute "no". So Red Alert! Prepare for combat!

Aegis: {Preparations ready, closing bulkheads, weapons and missiles ready to fire}

¡PING!

From the island that is now 49 km away I saw a point on my surface radar that moves at 700 km / h, I turned around and a siren, from the woman's clothes I could identify her as Purifier.

Aegis: {Surface contact, heading 7-5-2-3, must be hostile for its intentions}

Purifier: [~ I FOUND YOU! ~]

Her voice filtered through the radio in an open line, I had a thirst for blood injected into that woman's eyes, without a doubt she wants to kill me or so I deduced, but I am not a defenseless hare, I am a powerful lion that will not hesitate to use the fangs or claws to defend myself.

Me: Use the main guns!

Aegis: {Doing calculations, calculations done}

Me: Start of attack!

¡BAM x3!

My 46cm cannons roared, the projectiles flew towards the target that is the high-ranking siren.

Aegis: {Hit Time 3 seconds, 2, 1, Hit}

BBOOOOOOMMMM! AAAHHHHHHHH!

I could hear a scream from a woman, then I deduced that my attacks hit her, without a doubt it is a blessing to have Aegis on my side, she can focus on operating my weapons while I take care of evading.

Purifier: Damn!

Me: Ugh, this siren is not dead, prepare another round.

¡PLIUUUNGGGHHHH! ¡FFOOOOSSSHHHHH!

3 plasma projectiles are heading towards my position, I jumped to the left and was able to dodge Purifier's attack, don't underestimate me, for something I was trained in the art of assassination.

Me: Wait, what a fool I have been, I can use Purifier to get information out of her.

I laughed sadistically and unsheathed my Katana.

Aegis: {Are you going to fight at close range?}

Aegis is worried about my actions, but I will ignore her, I approach with my maximum speed, Purifier shoots me with her cannons, but I deflect all her projectiles with great ease, remember that I am very skilled with the sword, this is due to the Spartan training of the Wakaba techniques that I underwent as a child.

Purifier looks at me in shock, she did not expect me to deflect her attack, Purifier then attacks at close range, she takes out two black knives, and attacks me, I just block the knives with my katana, and then Purifier she keeps attacking me, but I block or dodge all her attacks, until I get tired of playing with Purifier, and in one quick movement I focus all my energy on the tip of my index finger of my left hand and then hit Purifier's forehead.