CHAPTER 3: Exploring an Island

POV FIRST PERSON

When sailing at 20 knots while practicing with my rig I realized something, my hair is very long, black in color, luckily it is tied in a low tail, so it does not bother me, well if it bothers me but it is not much, currently it has been 12 hours since I started sailing and it is midnight, how do I know? In my HUD it also shows me the time digitally, currently my radars do not capture anything, also I think that until now I had not encountered any ship or aircraft (of siren or human origin), I have already accepted that this is real and it is not a dream, this is due to Aegis who helped me assimilate these events, I had recently discovered that I could communicate by telepathy with Aegis.

Me: (Thank you Aegis, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.)

My surface radar captures something a gigantic shadow appears, by this signature I can tell that it is an island.

Aegis: {An island was detected. Can I send the planes for exploration?}

Me: {No, the noise of my planes could alert the enemy, it is better not to know anything than to send a scout and shake the hornet's nest.}

Aegis: {Got it}

Me: (Now that I think about it, since I started sailing and until now, I have not panicked or have anxiety. Why is this happening? If my former self were in this situation, I would have panicked without a doubt. .)

This is a question that had no answer.

Me: (Well, that is an answer that I will answer in the long term, at the moment I am not in a hurry)

I altered the course and got closer to the island

Me: Well, for now this will be my action to take, but first let's rest and tomorrow morning I will explore the island.

Aegis: {Got it}

Several hours later

When I got to the shore of the beach, my rig disappeared and I saw a forest, I decided to go into the forest, since I reasoned that, if siren exist, it would be suicidal to camp on the beach, so I went into the forest to look for a place to camp, even though I have night vision, it was very difficult for me to find a place to camp.

Me: (sigh) How I wish I had my car to camp here.

Yes, I have or had a truck, although it was used, I bought it with the money from my part-time job and I was modifying it so that a tent and a shadow can be set up on the roof of the truck, in a few words you could say a motorhome for extreme terrain (Off-Road).

Me: Without a doubt what I will miss is my car.

Aegis: What are you saying? What do you have a car? Do not be silly.

I looked to the left and saw Aegis.

Me: Did you get your body back?

Aegis: Yes, for a strange reason, every time you invoke your rig, my body is implanted inside your brain, my emotions are also sealed.

Me: I see.

Aegis: (pouting) You don't know how unpleasant it was for me not being able to move my body and having no emotions!

Me: (embarrassed laugh) Sorry, but I couldn't help it, so calm down. (Makes a cute pose) Please?

Aegis: Ugh! (Don't do that cute pose!)

Me: (Light Yagami's tone) (As planned!)

Aegis: Please don't look at me like that.

Me: (I calm myself) Well, changing the subject, we must find a way to find where to sleep.