Chapter 5: Combat in the New Guinea Sea

POV FIRST PERSON

Now I sail 70km south of New Guinea, during this time I was practicing using my weapons, it had been 5 days since I met Purifier, which confirmed that the siren are targeting me, so now I have had to be more alert never.

Now I am on the bridge of my ship and I admire the beauty of my ship, but I was very worried about many things, I could not concentrate and I sat in the captain's chair.

Me: Why have I reincarnated in this world? While I like the video game Azur Lane, I didn't want to reincarnate here, (Sigh) but hey, the good point of being here is that I can see the Kansen with my own eyes.

While I was thinking about all this, I would have set 4 goals to follow and they would be my main directives:

-Be on high alert, this is only until you get to a safe place.

-Check the place if it is not siren territory.

-Trying to get to Japan or the Sakura Empire which is my birthplace.

-When arriving at the empire, do not try to attract attention, not until you confirm the situation of the empire, after all, the Sakura empire can have a policy to that of imperial Japan (You never know).

The Sakura empire can be as it says in the anime, in the video game or in the PS4 version, it could also go to other nations like Eagle Union, but meh! nothing happens, also this Royal Navy, but also Meh !, both allies and Axis made their atrocities in the middle of the world war, of course, one greater than the other.

Me: (sigh) I see that war does not change regardless of the era, as the saying goes, in a war there is no good or bad, there are only national interests, a winner and a loser. The winner manipulates the information and makes sure they were the good guys and the loser is the bad guy.

Aegis: Are you melancholic?

Me: No, I'm just worried about the situation we're in.

Aegis: You mean that strange woman?

Me: Yup.

Aegis: If only it hadn't destroyed itself, maybe it could hack into the siren network to gather information.

Me: (Not caring) Yes, yes, it's unfortunate that you couldn't hack ... (realizes something) Wait? Did you say hack the siren network system?

Aegis: Right.

Me: (Annoyed) And why didn't you tell me?

Aegis: You remember that these days you were in rig mode and when I'm in rig mode I don't have free will, if you don't ask me I can't answer you.

Me: Well, you have a good point. And that?

Aegis: Since you killed her, I couldn't access the network.

Me: I see.

Aegis: But I have some information, I give you the photo of the current ruler of the siren.

Arbiter: The Empress III photo appears on the main screen.