CHAPTER 8: This Bakaimouto!

In the sea 200 km east of Indonesia there is an aircraft carrier, on the flight deck it is a modern aircraft carrier, this aircraft carrier is undoubtedly a fictional aircraft carrier that you can build in the Warship Gunner video game, on the bridge of this ship there is a girl who wears a very elegant kimono, this girl is very confused.

??: Where is Miyu-chan? Where I am? What am I doing on this aircraft carrier?

POV Sakura

My name is Sakura Kyoto Wakaba, yes, I have the name of the Kyoto prefecture and I do not care, after all, my mother gave me that name and I Sakura I find myself in a big problem that I do not know how to solve, I am supposed to I went with Miyu to buy the ingredients for lunch that my older brother was preparing and without knowing how, I have ended up in the middle of the sea without knowing where on an aircraft carrier without any crew.

Saku: (Fury) AAAHHHHHHHHHH! Where the hell am I !? What do I do here? How am I going to move this thing? Where am I going to go?

???: (shy voice) Excuse me?

I hear a voice of a girl behind me I turn around and I see a little girl, for the size of this girl she looked like a fairy.

Saku: Are you a fairy?

???: (shy voice) No, my name is Aegis, I am the combat system of the UN Kyoto aircraft carrier.

Saku: So your name is Aegis, my name is Sakura Kyoto Wakaba, a pleasure.

Aegis: It is my pleasure, from now on you are my captain so I will obey all your orders.

Saku: It's my pleasure. By the way?

Aegis: Hm.

Saku: How do I move?

Aegis: You are now a kansen, a kansen is a warship that acquires a human body and free will, she may also be able to summon her rigging ...

Out of nowhere Aegis starts talking nonsense to me, although I recognized the word kansen, a kansen is a race from a video game called Azur Lane, I think the siren invaded the planet exterminating 80% -90% of humanity, without You doubt that is worse than an apocalypse of the undead.

Aegis: By summoning it they can ...

Saku: stop! I know what you mean!

Aegis: Hm, thank you, I am a good tutor.

At that Aegis smiles at her self-flattering words.

Saku: Okay, now let's move.

I concentrate and imagine that I turn on the engine and move forward, as the seconds pass I could see that the Kyoto aircraft carrier begins to move forward, undoubtedly a resounding success.

Me: Well that turned out pretty good.

Then I invoked my rig to test it, my aircraft carrier did fragment into various mental cubes and they began to equip me, without a doubt I look very good, the Kimono that I wear combines very well with my rig, without a doubt it is a unique experience, when I fell into the sea I started skating, it reminds me when I skate on an ice rink, but it is a little more complicated, since the water is very unstable, but it is nothing that I cannot handle, it is just a matter of getting used to it and so I decided to practice with my planes .

Saku: What do we have to send to explore?

Aegis: {Recommend sending E-2C early warning aircraft}

Saku: I understand, then send them.

Aegis: {Do I send all of them or just one of them?}

Saku: Send them all.

After a few seconds from my deck, I see the flight, 4 lights shoot out. When they go out, 4 E-2C planes appear and they flew in different directions to increase the exploration area, I did not launch any escort because I wanted to save fuel for the planes.