CHAPTER 11: Attack on one of the enemy bases

POV MIYU

It is 0030 hours, a beautiful girl glides through this dark sea, she sails at a speed of 61 knots, this girl is very beautiful, the only thing that stands out from this beautiful appearance is a scar on her left eye, yes, a beautiful one beautiful looking girl and you will wonder, Who is that beautiful girl? Yes, it's me.

My name is Miyuki Wakaba, due to my stupidity I ended up in the wolf's mouth, I had stolen supplies from my brother with a mother complex, yes, since we have reincarnated, my brother is treating me like her daughter, yes my brother she became my mother, wasn't it ironic? And as punishment my brother sent me on this suicide mission to acquire supplies in enemy territory.

My brother is right, stealing is a very serious crime and it is fine that i receives this punishment, the reason why i steals supplies is because of my mother, in my past life I wanted to be a rebel, I wanted to do many things outside the law and now that we reincarnate here, I can do what I want, but my brother realized and I received my punishment, now that I think about it, I will be spanked with a leash for 10 minutes, actually my brother was very lenient if I compare her with our mother.

If my mother had seen me, she would be very disappointed and as punishment my mother would whip me with a whip for 7 hours, after all in the past my sister Sakura had stolen a candy from a store and my mother when she found out she slapped her using the Wakaba technique and then at home she spanked Sakura for 7 hours straight.

Is my mother a denatured? The answer is that no, she is very kind if we don't do anything bad, she even rewards us for every good thing we do, but she tortures us if we do a bad thing and because of this kind of education my sister Sakura and my older brother are correct and honorable people, all this was thanks to the teachings of our mother.

Miyu: (sigh)

I couldn't help but sigh after thinking all this.

Pixi: {What's wrong?}

Miyu: Are you not worried about your life?

Pixi: {What do you mean?}

Miyu: If I die, you die too.

Pixi: {To tell the truth you're right, but if we don't get supplies, we won't be able to operate, because we don't have a nuclear reactor to propel us, we depend on a diesel engine.}

Miyu: I see the island.

In a short time I can see the island of the Philippines, to avoid being taken by surprise I activated my night vision and infrared vision, when I saw that the coast where I am going to disembark is clear, I approached and then when I touch the beach my equipment fragments into mental cubes and enter my body.

Pixi: {If you head northeast you can find pineapple and banana plantations, to the east there are apple and watermelon plantations.}

Miyu: How safe is that report?

Pixi: {I don't know, after all, the information is from our world (World of Warship Gunner), I don't know what it will be like in this world, if we go northeast, according to the Aegis report, there is a siren lookout .}

Miyu: I understand.

I turned northeast, I walked very cautiously, for safety I took out my Glock with a suppressor, after all, I don't know what I can find.

After walking for 2 hours, I found several banana plants, so I started to harvest them, because they were somewhat high, I had to use a hook to reach them, after 2 minutes I finished, the fastest harvest in history, without a doubt it is thanks to my agility and strength as a kansen.