Mr. Veyrum gives you therapy while simultaniously going insane.

Hi. Hello. What's up. How are you doing. Get some coffee. Get some tea. Get some french bread. Grab a pillow. Grab a night light. Maybe grab your dog. Actually don't grab your dog. Maybe. Depends on how big your dog is.

My name is Veyrum, and I'm so sorry about what you had to endure in chapter 8. So now, Its about time you get some therapy.

Oh, also I'm taking a break.

I realized that as I finished chapter 8, my mind went blank.

Nothing.

Now, this is common for writers, as the story is in it's midpoint. However, there are scenes in my mind that I want to do. Namely, Shinobu [REDACTED] and Douma tries to [REDACTED] Shinobu, but then Douma gets bored so he jsbskevscajabbsieujdnksloswlkwkedjfncjdhbsjjskjd

Am I going insane? I think I'm going insane.

Help.

Nah, I'm just kidding. Im fine.

Help.

Anyway, now that all the weird stuff is out the window, I can finally relax for a bit. I'll probably take a 2-day break, then go back to publishing new chapters daily.

So, for the meantime, I'll be watching some Brandon Sanderson lectures and Stephen King interviews.

Now for the REALLY BAD IDEAS I SCRATCHED OUT!

1. Urokodaki was originally supposed to go insane and hunt down Shinobu like a slasher villain

2.Urokodaki was supposed to have a wife and kids that were apparently murdered by Akihiro

3. Shinobu was supposed to die in chapter 8, and the revenge plot was going to carry over to Giyuu.

4. There was a plan where it was actually MUZAN, not Douma, in the carraige, and Muzan transforms Shinobu into a demon. Obviously I was on crack when I came up with this.

5. The Urokodaki story was actually meant to be LONGER, with some stupid Macguffin chase in the east village.

6. Akihiro was originally going to be dead, and Urokodaki finds his body in an emotional scene, kinda like in that one scene from The Last of Us.

7. Shinobu was supposed to go rogue and hunt Douma on her own, while Giyuu chased her. Bad idea. Right off the bat, I removed this.

And thats all the horrible initial ideas there were!

Sayonara!

-Mr. Veyrum

*hiccup*

help

Tsunami of Dead Tears: Part 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara