Just a quick Author's Note...

So a few minutes after publishing Chapter 14, I got a notification. A user called ZenitsuNeedsSpoiling has commented on my story. Now I was obviously hyped, as he appeared in almost every GiyuShino fanfic I read, so I waited...

And then I was shocked.

He gave negative criticism.

For the first time, I actually got pointed out something, and I can't be happier. For the longest time, all the positive comments on this story was clouding my head from the REAL issues with this story. The beggining of this story SUCKS! ZenitsuNeedsSpoiling woke me up, and I can't thank him enough.

Let's see all the mistakes!

1. Giyuu talks too much. This is true. I tried to make it seem like he only says brief phrases, but apparently even that is too much. To be completely honest, I wrote Giyuu less like 'Giyuu' and more like Levi from AOT. This shows that I do not understand the character, and thus, the writing SUCKED.

2. I forgot that Okayata was blind. Pretty self-explanatory. Not a manga reader anyway.

3. One line where Okayata says "then you have moved on" makes no sense. This is VERY true. Giyuu never 'moved on' from the deaths of his loved ones, and I basically ignored that just so I can progress the story. This is probably my worst offense. The misunderstanding of Giyuu's character. It shouldn't be until Tanjiro's monologue that he actually moves on from their deaths.

So ZenitsuNeedsSpoiling, if you're reading this, thank you so much for pointing out my mistakes. You reminded me that I was not the best GiyuShino writer of all time. I'm WAAAY below that. My ego grew, and I lost touch of what really mattered. Maybe few days, maybe a few months, maybe even a year after finishing this book, I WILL delete this story, and reupload a new, revised version that fixes all the problems. So until then...

Sayonara. And thank you for reading. Chapter 15 is coming soon.

-Mr. Veyrum