Mr. Veyrum hosts a therapy session but this time he's sober

I think we can all agree that chapters 18 and 19 are... pretty morbid.

Thats a huge understatement.

But hey, at least if youre crying, it means youre emotionally invested.

So here, laugh at some REALLY BAD INTIAL IDEAS:

1. Muzan was actually supposed to be completely on top of things, and the chapter should have ended with him stepping out in the sun, completely fine. It means he had already found the blue spider lily.

2. This entire scene with Muzan wasn't supposed to appear. Iy was supposed to be: Giyuu was supposed to go to the HQ only to find his fellow hashiras dead.

3. Muzan was supposed to bring his human family with him as a means of protection, but I figured that he wouldn't want to stoop so low as to have bodyguards.

4. It wasn't even supposed to be a negotiation. They were just going to invade. However, I thought Muzan talking with Okayata would be TENSE, and I decided that tension is more important than explosions.

5. It wasn't even supposed to be Muzan. Douma was going to lead the charge while Muzan fought Shinobu.

And those are all the bad ideas I could salvage.

Anyway, you might be noticing the numbers appearing at the end of every chapter. Thats a countdown to the end of the story. Right now... we're at 2.

This means that this book is coming to an end.

This book is... extremely special to me, as it is the only ever story that I have come close to finishing. Back then, I wrote a few chapters and then... I quit. But I think the reason why I've kept on working, why I've persevered for this long, is YOU guys. Whenever I felt lazy or tired, I always remember that there are people waiting for the next chapter. I've always had a sense of competition, so I dedicated myself to writing everyday. As you have noticed from many other fanfics, they are updated maybe once or twice a week. Not acceptable for my standards. You guys are special to me, and thats why I've done my best to write one chapter a day for y'all. I've pulled my follower count from 0 to 14, and I can't be happier. So thank you, thank you all, for sticking around. I don't know how you found this story, or why you've stayed, but...

I'm glad you're here.

じゃあまたね
私は3日間不在になります。