Chapter 2(;

Correns POV
The next morning when I woke up I looked at the clock and noticed that it was only 8:00am I yexted DaeDae and let her know that I would be picking her up at 11:00am so that we could start our day.

I got out of bed and went to them bathroom to do the necessary hygiene things and then got dressed. Today I decided on wearing my black and white camo print Robin Jeans these basic ass big gas always wearing True Religionexpexting me to think they got money those pants only 200$ mine cost 600$+. So we can clearly see who has more money. But I put on my all white V-neck and some all white forces.

I looked damn good and this is one of my chill days. When I got finished with all of that it was only 9:00 so I decided to go to the trap until it was time for me to go and get her. I grabbed the keys to my cocaine white Audi A8 and headed out the door.

***Skips Drive To Trap*******

When I got to them trap I seen all my workers on the couch playing the motherfucking Xbox.

"Aye" I said and these motherfuckers didn't move.

Doof.Doof.Doof. I shot 3 bullets from Sandy that's my Desert Eagle. Them niggas jumped up with a quickness.

"Is this what I pay you niggas for"? I asked these niggas done pissed me off I had to was 3 hollow tips from Sandy. Do you know how much that shit cost.

Didn't nobody say nothing.

"Man y'all so lucky I'm having a good day today or else I would have blew y'all fyckin brains out". I yelled angrily. "Go make some fuckin money" When I said that they dropped the controllers and ran out the door. Literally.

" Wassup Bling" My nigga Ace said. If you haven't figured it out already my street name is Bling because  that's what I'm always rocking.

"Shit nun chillen what about you patna"?

"Shit same role same ole but Dorrian told me to tell you that he had to leave early today and go out of town because his moms is really sick and she is on her death bed" Ace said man I really feel for my nigga. I know he loves his mom with all of his heart and I bet it he could switch places with her he would do it in a heart beat.

"Aight man imma call him later and make sure he okay but I'm leaving you in charge of the trap while I'm gone. I won't be back for the rest of the day and I'm really counting on you to make good things happen. Can I trust you". I say seriously I already know I can trust him but I always follow the rules of the game...Trust NOBODY.

***Leaves Trap And Goes To DaeDae House****

So I'm sitting on the couch waiting for Daeliya to finished getting dressed. When I called he 45 minutes ago she told me she was ready but here I am waiting on her to finished getting dressed.... Girls.

"Come on man I'm ready to go" I stressed I've been saying the same words for 20 minutes and her response was always "I'm almost ready" and yet she has me waiting more and more.. ugh.

"Shut up here I am" she says.

I turn around and realized that it was worth the wait. She had on a pink and black strapless  high low dress with a black blazer. Black red bottoms with a pink bow. And gold accessories I was in awe.

"You can pick your jaw up off the floor now" she giggled. I didn't even know my mouth was wide open until it started to get dry.

"Sorry you just look so beautiful" I say embarrassed that I was stuck in a trance when I seen her.

"Thankyou" she blushed.

"Can we leave now or Nah". She asked.

"Let's go" I say grabbing my phone and keys off the couch.

A/N Fun day with the couple starts on the next chapter. I will update that chapter tomorrow because I'm super tired its 11:35pm and I've been studying for the OGTs allday. Also I will try to update a chapter everyday or every two days.
Comment.Feedback.Like
XOXO* Cookie.