Chapter 5

Liya's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since i've been hanging out with Heaven and the crew and I must say that it feels like l've turned into a whole new person. When it is light outside i'm Liya but when the street lights come on the name is Gutta.

Gutta is a bitch that you don't want to fuck with. She will slit your throat in a second if you dont got that cash, amd will have no hesitation tellin her bitches to leave your body spreaded out across a big ass field.

The crew has taught me so much about life it is one big ass struggle. And you have to do what ever means necessary to get what you need. My parents haven't been home for months and they didn't even come home when they said they were, they don't even call anymore and when I try to call them it goes straight to voicemail so I started to say fuck it.

The duffel bag full of money is almost empty and that was my last source of cash. So I did what any smart person would do I start going to the trap overtime and started stackin my own paper. And as for Corren man forget that nigga we haven't talked since he told me that I was a nothing ass bitch at the party a week or two back.

Flashback.

Were at a party and all is good. Everybody is dancing and chillen just having a good time. Heaven and Juicy were in the back of the house trying to get A connect on our team his name is Rico.

Karizma and I were in the kitchen having a drink and smoking a blunt when all of a sudden two dudes came in. One was tall and cute lightskin with a low top fade and nice plump pink lips. The other one was a carmel color with nice braids that he braided all the way back.

The lightskin one told me his name was James but everybody called him paid and the other dude was Benjimin but everybody called him benji. So we started talking having a good time getting to know eachother when all of a sudden Corren pops and the crew runs up in the party with skii masks and shit on telling everybody to get on the ground.

The girls and I didnt know that it was Corren and them at the time so we pulled out our guns One of the masked men was just staring at me. And I shot my gun and hit the masked man in the arm they started spraying those bullets like crazy so I just ducked behind the marbel island in the middle of the kitchen.

Next thing I heard was Bitch you a trader you fuckin with the enemy. They was right about you,you is a nothing ass bitch.I heard more bullets after that but when they stopped Ipeaked over the counter and see that they were no longer there. He said that he was fucking with the enemy. How the fuck was I supposed to know that Paid and Corren were beefing. My girls ran in the room breathing heavy as fuck Come on girl we gotta got the cops is on the way. As I walked throught the living room all I seen was dead bodies everywhere but one stood out to me it was paid, I could just tell from that chunky ass watch he had on, I guess they popped his ass when he tried to ,ake an escape. Me and the girls got into the car and rode out and I haven't seen Corren ever since.

I can't believe that things went down like that. I've tried to explain to him that I didn't know that they had beef and I also didn't know that it was him that I shot that night but he don't want to hear it and im not bouta go chasing his ass. I moved out of my parents house and got me myown appartment. That bitch Noel knew where I laid my head so I had to Relocate. I haven't heard from her since she paid me a visit atmy old house. When I was friends with Corren it seemed like I was being watched everywhere I went but since we've been fueding I feel like I can walk through the streets without constantly watching my back.