Chapter 8

Correns P.O.V

Flashback...

Why yo hair so soft I asked as I was running my hand through her curls. Her hair looked as if she had just got it done.WellI take care of my hair for one. She said but she didn't finish she just got right back into the movie.

I was having a good time just staring at her I wasn't even watching the movie. I was watching her. Everything she did was so flawless from the way that she picked up her pizza and brought it to her mouth to when she took a bite and everytime her teeth would connected with each other her deep dimples would show.

Can you stop watching me its weird she said with this cute baby voice. Maybe if you weren't so beautiful I wouldn't be watching you I said slowly moving my face closer to hers. She started to blush and started moving her face closer to mine too. It was a heated moment our faces only centimeters apart and we were both staring into eachothers eyes.

Corren she said with a soft voice. We were so close that I smelt the sausage from the pizza on her breath. Yes I siad. She paused and then did the unthinkable she placed her hand on my thigh and then said . ... Tag your it. And started laughing. She then threw the blankets over my head and took off running.

I sat there for a moment then pulled the blankets off of myb face. Okay then missy this is how its gonna be I thought to myself. I started turning off all of the lights. Thunder storms and darkness are her two biggest fears.

Me being a thug and all I am very aware of my surroundings and I have very sharp reflexes. I heard a bump in the kitchen then a very low ahh shit that hurt. I lowely chuckled and then snuck in the kitchen. She had neon pink tank top so it wasnt that hard to spot her.

I started rattling all of the forks and slaming the cabinets closed. Ahhh waht the fuck was that she screamed and then took off running. Corren where are you she said in a scared tone entering the living room.

I'm done I don't want to play anymore she stated in a more serious tone. I gave the table a good smack and it made a loud clapping noise, that shit light way hurt my hand. She jumped I then crept over to her and grabbed her.

Why you do that she said after she screamed for about 2 minutes. Cuz you was playin. I said lowly into her neck. U could tell that she got turned on by that because her body started shivering.

What you scared now. You wasnt scared when you threw that blanket on my face now was you. I said as I made light chaste kisses along her neck then collar bone.

And then she lightly pushed me back. What are you doing she asked. I pulled her back closer to me and said. Something I should have done along time ago. and then I softly kissed her. At first she wasn't kissing me back but when her lips slightly parted and I stuck my toung in her mouth she started kissing me back with so much passion. I swear I felt butterflies in mh stomach.

I palmed her ass and she let out a low sexy ass moan. When I heard that my dick instantly got rock hard. I picked her up and then led her to her bed room.