Chapter 10

Corren P.O.V

I can't fucking believe this shit man. I just cant wrap my head around the situation at hand. Somebody needs to die.... Soon.

Recap of last night.

Baby I had so much fun with you tonight. Said Liya. We were on our way home from our little date to the movies and dinner.I had fun tonight to Liya you was wearing the hell out of that outfit too. I said taking my right hand off of the steering wheel and onto her thigh.
We were having a nice time tonight and I'm confident that I am getting some pussy tonight. She didn't say anything she just lays her head on the window. I took that as my sign to do what I do.

**Sex Scene Read At Own Risk**
I slipped my hand into her bottoms and slipped her thong over all while still keeping a hold of the steering wheel and keeping my eyes on the road.

Corren what are you doing? She said barely above a whisper. Now I'm more of a I can show you better than I can tell you type of guy so I just started rubbing on her clit. She immediately threw her head back into the seat and started grinding her hips into my hand.

My baby is really horny I thought. I went a little lower and stuck a finger inside of her she looked over at me and gave me a pouty face indicating that I needed to put more fingers inside of her. I swiftly plunged two more fingers inside of her and she went wildshe satrted moaning like crazy.

All I wanted to do was stick my face in it but I couldn't because I was watching the road but once I'm a while I would take a look at my pussy. Yes I said mine ask Liya she will tell you whose it is. Liya put her hand on my thigh and started rubbing my dick through my pants. I was already rock hard so just imagine her teasing me like that.

Then the unexpected happened.She started unbuckling my jeans. It's a good thing we only got a five minute ride homme I sang in my mind. She whipped out my long 10" dick and got to work. She was teasing my tip and then she would just drop to the base. She know I love it when she do that shit whithin minutes I was cumming all over the dash board. No way was I gonna make her swallow if she didn't want to.

I pulled my fingers out of her as she came all over them as we were pulling up into her apt complex. She grabbed my right hand and sucked all of her oozing juices off of my hand while looking me in my eyes that shit was sexy as fuck. Then she kissed me. At first I was kinda mad because she just got finished sucking my dick but then I got to thinking she ain't these other girls if she can't kiss me after sucking my dick then we don't need to be together so I started tounging her lil ass down.

I gave her one last peck and then got out of the car and let her out. She got out and started walking infront of me. I smacked her ass and watched it jiggle as she walked. She turned around and gave me a sexy wink and continued walking.

I'm bouta tear dat ass up girl. I mumbled to my self really. Okay daddy she said as she put her key in the door. I was just rubbing on her booty and smelling her hair. Idk but whatever shampoo she uses was rurning me on all over again.

Liya's P.O.V

When we got in the apartment I walked straight to the bathroom. I just needed to freshen up a little bit. After that I walked into my room and seen Corren laying down on the bed waiting for me.

Get yo ass over here and ride this dick girl he said. I walked over to the bed and stood up over him. I lowered myself down on him until his tip was knocking art my entrance.