Chaprer 9.<3

Liyas POV

That morning Corren told me everything that had went down with Tasha and the baby the night before. I just don't see how she could be that dumb to harm herself and her baby because a dude don't want her. I could never be that stupid.

I got knocked out of my thoughts when I heard the door close. Hey girls I said to Karizma and Juicy as they walked through the door.

Wassup girl Juicy said as she dropped the duffel bags in her hand and flopped down in the couch next to me. She looked tired as hell.

Shit nun just counting up this money for the squad so I can get home. I thought I was done but by the looks of it y'all just brought me about 300 more stacks to count. I said in a joking manner.

Girl you know we bouta help you. We wouldn't leave you here to count all this money by yourself and we have a meeting after this remember? We have to discuss when we gone get these rats of our team. That nigga Rat done told me that they are also assoicated with Noel so we're going to have to let the boys on this one because this is bigger than I thought. Karizma stated with a mean look in her eyes. I looked over at Juicy and she was just knodding her head agreeing right along with her.

I got to thinking to myself how dangerous is she? I know that I now have the street smarts and the ability to protect myself but am I really going to be ready when the war starts.

Hello earth to Liya. Karizma said snapping in my face. Girl move I said swatting her hand away from my face. We sat there for a couple more hours counting money and then we went to the 11th floor to start our meeting.

When we got there to my surprise everybody was already there waiting on us including Katt and Shelly. So as we all know there is a rat on the team. When those words left Karizmas mouth Katt and Shelly's face twisted up. And today we are going to expose those bitches. You see we've been like a family for 3 long years, I consider all of you brothers and sisters. But. she started and then paused. I will not let any of you tear down the eempire that we've worked do hard to build.

Katt and Shelly where does your loyalty lie. Her voice boomed through out the room. With you of course. they both said really quickly. Oh really? So your not working with Noel and her gang because I was informed a while ago about a little plan of yours. Juicy butted in. Come on we've been friends since the 5th grade are you really going to believe that bitch over me. Katt said with tears coming down her eyes.

I didn't even tell you who the informant was so how did you know I was talking about Gutta(Dae'Liyas street name look in chapter 4 or 5 its in there). Juicy said gripping the .40 that she had on her hip.

Katt looked stuck like she was all out of lies and Shelly was just sitting there looking at the floor. Unfortunatly we need you guys because we have no ties at all to Noel. You are to tell us everything that she is planning on doing, if you don't than your WHOLE family will suffer the consinquences. Is that understood? They both nodded their heads and started talking.

We've learned that she is going to have about 30 masked men rob the main trap and then she is going to try and flee the Country after. I don't know about her fleeing the Country AGAIN that just sounds shady espically when she just got back come on now. I think that she is going to rob all of our traps try and make us fall off and then start plucking us off one by one. Now me I am going to stay prepared for a war to come I still dont trust those hoes.

Corren P.O.V

Why? My deep baritone voice submerged. Why did you guys do it what have we possibly done to you to made you turn on us. The room suddenly got quiet. I hope that they didn't think that I wasn't going to address my issue.