Chapter 6

Author P.O.V Flashback

Mommy mommy the little girl cried when she ran in the house. She had just fell off of her bike and scraped her knee.What is It Liya her mother asked her she wasn't paying much attention to her she was too busy looking over papers for her boss that had to be turned in the next morning. I just fell off of my bike she cried. Her mom put the papers down and examined the scrape, she notice that it was just a small scrape and she patched her up and sent her back outside to play.

When Dae'liya went back outside she noticed a grown woman looking at her bike. She didn't say anything she just simply walked infront of her picked up her bike and started to walk off with it. When she turned around again she noticed that the woman was staring at her intently she didn't pay any mind to it and just went about her day.

Hours later Dae'Liya was finished playing and ready to go to the house. She knew that her mother had left the house to go to work and her father was away in Colorado on business so that left her and the nanny. When she got in the house she called out for her nanny but she didn't get an answer. Maddie where are you? She asked and when she didn't get an answer she continued Are we playing another game of hide and seek she yelled throught the house.

Little did she know Maddie was in the bathroom on the toliet slumped over with a 3 bullet holes in her chest. Dae'Liya heard a bump upstairs and ran to see if she could catch Maddie befor she got the chance to hide but when she hit the top of the steps she felt a uncomfortable vibe. Maddie she called and still no answer. Come on Maddie i'm not having any fun no more I don't want to play come out she said.

She found herself walking twords the bathroom because she could see the light from the end of the hallway. Slowly as she approached the hallway her heart rate went faster and faster she was scared that Maddie was going to jump out and scare her or something. When she approached the bathroom she couldn't believe what she saw. A dead babysitter laying in a pool of blood right befor her eyes. The bump she heard was the body falling off of the toliet. She was about to start screaming when she felt something hard collide with the back of her head, and then she let the darkness take over her.

The same woman that was looking at her bike earlier was the same woman that scooped her up off of the ground and walked her outside to her car and drove away with her. She had A guilty consience about what she had just done to the little girl but Gia owed her boss money and he had direct oreder to come back with the girl or dont come back at all. She knew what that ment the boss was going to kill her if she didn'tcome back with the girl or Gia and Gia just so happened to have gotten away from her earlier.

She drove for an hour with the little girl knocked out next to her until she finally reached her destination. They were in a small town just outside of Ohio at A farm. This is where they slaughtered all of the people who crossed the boss or are informants. The lady knew what was about to happen to the girl and she felt really bad about it. This little girl reminds me so much of my daughter she thought. She siged then got out of the car. Oh well what can I do she also thought as she got the girl out and made her way into the farm house.

When she took the little girl in the house she got the usual stares from her co-workers. She paid them no mind and kept going to the office. When she got to the office she walked in and stood befor her boss. You got that little nigga yet. He asked looking at the little girl that was thrown over her shoulder and knocked out. No but I have something even better she said motioning twords the little girl in her arms. How the fuck is this better yelled the boss he was starting to get pissed Gia had robbed all of his trap houses and stole 3 of his product cars that little nigga is bad for business he has to go thought the boss. He is going to come looking for her he loves this little girl like on some Bonnie and Clyde shit. I have been following them around for a while now and I am positive that he is going to come for her she said. Okay throw her ass in the barn said the boss.